chapter 5

Surya's p.o.v.

We reached Vidhyum's House in 45 min
Owing to the huge traffic jam.

Vidhyum pressed the bell and Aunty opened the door.

" Oh my Vidhyum . How are you my baby . I thought you will come little late.: Aunty said while hugging him.

" Mom I am good now as I am back home and we reached early because commander allowed us to board the helicopter that was coming back to Delhi." Vidhyum replied while looking at me and that rascal winked at me.

" Oh my Surya. Son how are you. Vidhyum is not creating trouble I hope." She said while hugging me

" I am good aunty. You know na aunty he is troublemaker but I know how to control this monkey." I said while laughing. She also laughed.

" Mom . Who came.? " I heard a voice from near the staircase.  I looked and my god she is so beautiful. She has this beautiful Wheatish complexion with shoulder length hair. She is wearing blue dressy thingy with black long  socks . She is Goddess of my dreams . Its safe to say I am mesmerized by her.

" Bandar " She shrieked while hugging vidhyum and kissing his cheeks.
I Don't know why ? But my insides burnt seeing that.  I hated her in his arms.

" Chepkali kese hai." He said while rotating her in his arms. And I am beyond angry.

Suddenly I saw Yashu coming down from stairs and rushing towards my arms.

" Bhaiyo." She said while hugging me tightly.
I also rotated her in circle. My doll . I love her so much .
After some time vidhyum cleared his throat.

" Can I have my fiance back." He said while already reaching for Yashu.

And meanwhile that girl forwarded her hand and said

" Hi I am Vidhyati this dumbheads sister. He will never introduce us so I am taking the lead." Oh my she is vibhuti. 
Vibhuti as in this rascals sister.
I am so dead.

" Hey Surya pratap Rajvanshi. This dumbheads bestie and Yashu's brother ." I said while composing myself and shaking her hand.  My god her hands are so soft and are engulfed in my large hands.

" Btw bhaiyu. We are going out for shopping. Now you are here; your credit card please." Vidhyati said to vidhyum while forwarding her hand.

" Credit card. No . You also earn . I an not giving you mine. Last time you emptied it to the brink." Vidhyum said while crossing his hand. Vidhyati huffed and clinged to him like monkey and Vidhyum immediately hugged her and adjusted her skirt.

" I will give my credit card if you both girls change into something more warm. Its very cold outside." He said while getting his card from pocket.
I know from where he is coming . They both are wearing dresses too short.

Don't get me wrong I am all for whatever you want to wear; it's your choice but it's freezing cold outside.

And also I Don't want someone else looking at my girls with lust. Oh shit Surya only yashu is yours. Vidhyati is vidhyums I scolded myself.

Meanwhile vidhyati and yashu agreed reluctantly to change . Yashu came in front of me and I forwarded my credit card to her. I am going bankrupt today.

" Thank you bhaiyo. I love you so much. " yashi said while running towards stair.

And vidhyati followed behind her. Looking so cute while shouting to wait for her.
I smiled looking at her . I am in trouble I thought.

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. I WAS BUSY WITH EXAMS . HOPE YOU WILL LOVE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT. GIVE SOME FEEDBACK