Health Issues

Diluc is a strong man, he never have any illnesses since birth and taken care of himself physically but the only time he got sick when his father was still around. Well you can't blame a happy child.

Now him being a cat, he didn't expected it.

“ Cherry has a Lung condition.” The veterinarian stated, A frown display onto [Name] features while caressingly petting Diluc who's laying on the white desk.

Recently Diluc and Kaeya were 'running around’ as usual. Suddenly Diluc gasped for air, wheezing and letting out unsual coughs , Kaeya was shock to see the former hero in a terrible condition, letting out loud meows to alert their owner, in which worked. Due to [Name] fear and worrisome, they immediately go to the vet.

“ Mostly known as Asthma,“ The doctor informed “ Animals can have them too yet it's pretty uncommon, around 1% to 5% cats have them,“ she stood up and opened up a cabinet near the desk “ Unlike asthma in people, It's a allergy reaction by inhaling allergens, particles that stimulate a cat's immune system.“ she puts down a packed aerosol chamber on the desk.

“ Here's a inhaler for the furbaby.“ smiles petting Diluc underneath his chin yet tries to push it away with his paw.

“Thank you.“ Kaeya meows, his way of thanking.

Now on a car, Diluc loafs on the backsit watching his brother excitedly stands up on his back legs while his front is on the car door with watchful eyes to the store doors. They were in the Starbucks parking lot, their owner promising them they'll get a pup cup if they behave.

“ I'm not sure if I expected this.” Diluc blurted out making Kaeya take his attention on him “ You should be, we're in a different life now” the blue cat chuckles, making his way to the former human.

“ It's cute that our owner dress you up.” a pink plain clothing with strawberry cat fur pins decorating on his body, Diluc huffed on the comment. “Says the one who has blueberry pins with an eye patch.”

“ It's a sentimental accessory.” Kaeya replied back.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I've been recently getting notifications on people adding this to their read-list in which making me wanna write chapter.

So I did and it's small I know but idk what to write from there but I appreciate to those who read this despite it's kind of.. eeeh.

Kaeya is also wearing the same thing with Diluc but blueberry theme, I like to associate them with them fruits 🫐 🍓

Should I open up a Requests? Perhaps maybe It'll get my inspiration and motivation back.