A little change

A loud slap echoed across the room.

causing all eyes to focus on the person behind them.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Mikey breathed as he put his hand over his cheek. His right eye was swelling already from the slap. You're the reason we're all here and why he's dead! "How Dare You Attend His Funeral?"

Hinata couldn't control her anger and was now shaking violently.

Her fists clenched tightly.

ready to punch Mikey once again.

"That's enough. We shouldn't be doing this here. Especially at his funeral. "

Mitsuya stepped in between the two, trying to calm them down by putting his hand on both of their shoulders. "Mikey, Hinata. Let's just talk this out, alright? I know it hurts, but you need to understand why this happened. "

Everyone was silent after his words. Hinata didn't want to give up yet.

Not when they still have unfinished business with this bitch. The others were glad that Mitsuya stepped in and stopped them from wrecking the room.

Hinata couldn't stop crying. Is this why he broke up with me before? Because it was all planned by him!? To sacrifice himself! " The others tried to calm the woman down too when they heard these words from Hinata.

It hurt them to hear him say it out loud. If only they had been there with him, it would've prevented him from doing this to himself in the first place. But unfortunately, they weren't, and this time it was their fault.

"I'm sorry, Takemichi," Mikey said outside the room as tears poured from his eyes. Weak sobbing can be heard behind the door, and everyone must've heard it, but they couldn't comfort the boy since they still hadn't forgiven him. So they all just stared at the door in silence.

                                       •

Almost 10 years later,

"How can you be so careless?" Mitsuya snapped at the person behind the phone while holding onto the steering wheel. They (him and Hakkai) are headed back home after taking care of some modeling business back in Korea.

.............................................................................

They took Takemichi's body to Tokyo and placed it in a grave near the cemetery.

Takemichi looked peaceful in death, his smile slightly visible as he stared at the sky, almost as if he was saying hello. He's happy, isn't he? Now we get to rest easy. " It's been hard for the others. They all looked sick a week after the funeral and also malnourished. Especially Chifuyu, but that was all in the past. Everyone had moved on and continued with their lives because they knew that it was what Takemichi would like to see if he was still alive.

Hina got married to a different man. Chifuyu and Kazutora own a pet cafe; the others still have the same jobs, and Mikey stayed the same. He was still in Bonten; he couldn't move on, he couldn't forget about what happened. And Kakucho survived despite losing so much blood and being trapped inside the train for hours.

All of them are happy now.

Even Takemichi was.

because his soul has finally reached paradise.

A paradise full of laughter, love, and happiness. Or so they thought.

To Be Continued.

*2 Takemichi told Chifuyu that he always wanted to own a cafe or flower shop when he was young, but when he got older he was unable to due to money problems.