Murder Family

I was a good person before it all went down. I was good my entire life.

As she opened the curtains there where birds singing. And as she wrote on the chalkboard, she excluded excitedly." Good morning! I hope you all did your homework!" With all the kids in their respective places they started singing.

🎶We love to do our homework,

And we love our teacher too🎶

🎵And when I throw up these fun questions,

you should know just what to do🎵

🎶Okay🎶

🎵2+6 is?🎵

🎶8!🎶

🎵And good behavior?🎵

🎶Great!🎶

🎵And it's now that part of the class,

When we say the time of day,

and date🎵

🎶it 9 in the morning,

Of January 8th,

The suns out smiling,

And it's your husband's birthday!🎶

As the kid kept singing "La La La La". Their teacher standing in front of the board. The sudden realization that she forgot.

"Oh my stars, stop singing children, hush up now. I forgot it's my husband's birthday. I did get him anything special." Almost crying she explained to her students.

"Maybe if we call him we could do a happy birthday surprise!" One of her students suggested, as she put her hand in the air, in excitement.

Cut to her husband and another woman fucking. A condom flies and hits a button of the computer, excepting the call.

On the screen was the teacher and her students. All shocked about what they're seeing and hearing. A shadow goes over her face as she starts to walk out.

"Wait, Mrs. Mayberry. Remember what you taught us? Think before you act" as her student was about to say more. Mayberry grabbed her students throat and threw into the ceiling of the classroom. And went to her car. As she drove away, she run over the fence.

As the kid here the computer, they realized their teacher was already at home. "Oh fuck, sweetie, what are you doing here?"

"Shut up gerald," as the other woman screamed, "you scream like a bitch!"

"Oh god, what have you done? She had a family!"

"We could have had a family!" As she said that she killed her husband. "Oh dear god, what have I done. In front of you all. I'm so sorry my children, don't forget to work hard on your timestamp." She cries as she shoots her self in the head. And the students all faint at the site.

"You do everything right life. Play by all the rules. And still get sent down here, with all the Hitlers and Easterns of the world. After one measly massacre, propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here to get my revenge." As she ended her explanation.

"I mean was she hotter?" Blitzø asked making her instantly angry at him. "I'm just saying. I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama, you just spat at me, tits" she got so angry that her hair started to float. "Anyway, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here. See, we take revenge out on the living. And it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death. Frankly, are all probably down here in hell with you. Bop," Blitzø ended as he bopped her nose.

"Not all of them. That hoe survived. Now they all call her a hero..."

"How does it feel to have survived such a crazy bitch?" The news woman asked.