𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

The Duke looks out the window at the growing snowstorm. He rubs his arms and shivers. "It's getting colder by the minute. If we don't do something soon, we'll all freeze to death."

Hans comes in, putting on his most distraught face. All the people turn to her. "Prince Hans." the spanish dignitary says, standing up. "Princess Anna is...dead." He announces. A low mumble was heard through the room. "What...? No.... Mon dieu." 

Hans stumbles, weak with grief. The men help him to a chair. "What happened to her?" the duke asks.

"She was killed by King Elson." Hans says, his plan working out really well. The duke gasps. "Her own brother." 

Hans, who really was putting it on, sighed in defeat. "At least we got to say our marriage vows...before she died in my arms." He bows his head in a brilliant display of teary grief. The duke stood up. "There can be no doubt now; King Elson is a monster and we are all in grave danger." The spanish dignitary looks at the Prince. "Prince Hans, Arendelle looks to you." 

Hans nods; he knows what he's being asked to do, and he'll do it with the perfect amount of authority and gravitas. "With a heavy heart, I charge King Elson of Arendelle with treason and sentence him to death."

In the meanwhile..

Kristoff heads into the mountains. Sven lags behind, not wanting to follow. He looks back at the kingdom, then shakes his head. Enough. He runs past Kristoff. Stops and turns to face him. He snorts and grunts. 

"What is it, buddy?" Sven nudges Kristoff with his antlers. "Hey, watch it. What's wrong with you?" Kristoff complains. Sven snorts with more conviction, moos, brays. Kristoff avoids the reindeer "...I don't understand you when you talk like that." 

Kristoff tries to walk on ahead, but Sven uses his antlers to lift Kristoff off the ground. "Ah! Stop it! Put me down!" Sven drops him hard then 'yells'at him once more. "No, Sven! We're not going back!" Sven shakes his head, angrily. "She's with her true love and Y/N will be okay." he tells the reindeer off. Sven makes an "of-course-she-isn't-theyre-both-in-danger" face. Kristoff gets it; He loves Anna and Y/n loves Elson...

Just then the wind picks up. Kristoff looks back at the kingdom. Sees a violent winter storm swirling over the castle. Sharp ice claws its way up the castle, encasing it. "Y/n, Anna!" Without hesitating, he dashes back down the mountain. Sven runs after him, catches up. Kristoff grabs Sven's harness and jumps onto his back.

Andrew shivers by the door. He looks up to see ice overtaking the ceiling.

The door handle suddenly jiggles.

Stops.

Jiggles again.

Anna breaths out, you could barely hear her. "Help."

CLICK.

The door swings open. She could see a carrot in the lock and hear a giggle of victory. Olaf takes the carrot, puts it back on his face. After him follows a girl, also known as Y/n.

Then both see Anna lying there. "Anna. Oh no." Y/n says while Olaf runs to the fireplace. Throws in some fresh wood, including one of his own arms, which he quickly rescues, before striking a match and relighting the fire.

"Olaf? Olaf. Get away from there." Anna watches the snowman with worry. Olaf smiles at the fire. "Whoa! So this is heat.... I love it." He reaches a twig finger toward the flames. It catches on fire. "Ooh! But don't touch it!" He shakes the flame out, as he rushes over to help Andrew to the fire. Olaf looks around the room. 

"So, where's Hans? What happened to your kiss?" he asks. Y/n sat beside Anna, already seeing where this was going. Her childhood bestfriend looked down at her hands before shaking her head in disust. "I was wrong about him. It wasn't true love."