Chapter 1 : Meeting her

( Italic will be that person thoughts )

Michelle pov :

Today I will be seeing her for the first time, although I heard about her once or twice from hearing my mother's conversation.

Leilin : Your majesty. Today is the day you must greet princess Glorym, are you ready ?

Michelle : Yes I am, but first all time to pick a dress.

( What Michelle is wearing, btw not my art.)

Outside the Princess palace

Glorym pov :

This is my first time in the Western empire, I've heard alot about this place and the imperial family that rule the empire. I did not hear alot of good stuff about it . I must do as mother says and make her proud.

Michelle : Welcome princess Glorym, I hope I didn't startle you with my sudden appearance.

I was abit shock that the princess arrived so suddenly.

I stated to brush out my outfit tidily and put on a smile.

( What Glorym is wearing, btw the art is not mine )

Glorym : Oh my Princess what a pleasure to meet you my name is Glorym of the Eastern empire.

Michelle : The pleasure is all mine. And nice to meet you to Glorym. One of my lady in waiting will be escorting you to your room, her name is Countess Ilda.

Aliyah : Nice to meet you your majesty. My name is Aliyah but you may call me Countess Ilda . I am her majesty lady in waiting, i shall be escorting you to your room.

Glorym : Nice to meet you too Countess. And also thank you. I hope we all can get along.

Michelle : Yes I wish the same thing to your majesty, also if I may ask how long will you be staying ?

Glorym : Just for a month or two, you see I have some discuss with the emperor and empress.

Michelle : I see , well i shall let you rest now, as I won't disturb you any further.

Glorym ; Thank you your majesty.

Aliyah : Come now your majesty let me show you to your room

--------------------------------------------------------------

Word count : 339 words