Chapter 7 - The Date

Warning: might be some mature stuff at the end so yeah.

~

(Cas' POV)

I'm so glad that Dean and I made up, I missed him.
Now we are going on a date, I don't know where he's taking me though..

"Where are we going, Dean?" I finally ask.

"Well, there's this diner I really like. I've been there a bit since i got here." He tells me with a smile.

How I've missed that amazing smile. It was perfect, and have my butterflies.

"Sounds good." I say to him. "Hey Dean?.." I say when we park, and I start thinking negatively.

"What's up?"

"Do you think we should just be friends?.."

He frowns. "Why would you want to be friends?"

"Well.. Your dad-"

Dean cuts me off. "Cas, my dad is gone. Let's just do this date, have a lot of fun, and laugh, and see how it goes."

I look at him, he's so beautiful..

"Okay.." I half smile.

He hops out of the car and I unbuckle my seatbelt. As I'm about to open the car door, Dean beats me to it and opens it for me.
I get up and out of the car and he closes my door. I smile at all that.

He goes and opens the door to the diner for me and I say "such a gentleman" and wink. He chuckles and we go sit at a booth.

"I just want some pie to be honest" Dean says after a couple seconds of looking at the menu. I laugh. He always wants pie.

"Then get some pie, weirdo." I laugh again.
He grins. "Hey I like pie!"

"I want burgers. I love me some burgers!" I say. But after I say that I roll my eyes because I sounded like Dean with his pie.

"Hah, it seems I'm not the only weirdo." He winks at me and I get butterflies and quietly chuckle.

When Dean gets his slice of pie and I get my burger, we devour our food.

"Man I love burgers." I say and take another bite." I look over at Dean and he's just staring at me.

"What?"

"Oh nothing.." He looks down at his pie. "You're just really cute."

I giggle at that. Man, this guy has got my feelings everywhere. I want to make out with him, but I also just want a long, passionate kiss, but I also wanna fuck him, but I also just want to cuddle. This guy, I'm telling you...

"So how are things?" Dean asks me.

"Things are better." I tell him with a smile. I didn't exactly want to tell him how bad I've been feeling because of him. I didn't want to ruin this date.

"That's good!" He smiles big, sitting back.

I smile at him and then look down. It's hard not to think of the negative things now..

"What's wrong?"

"Oh.." I look at him then out the window. "Nothing."

"You're lying, Castiel." He frowns and grabs my hand.

A chill runs up my spine and I bite my lip. Can I please kiss this boy?

"Dean don't worry about it." I smile at him.

"Well, Angel, of course I'm going to worry about it." He gives my hand a squeeze and says, "because I care about you."

"Dean.. I.. I just had a crappy week that's all."