𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Luke? School?

4th of September, last day of waking up late, staying in my room listening to music and a ton of other things that I was going to miss when I started school.

Yes, school. I wasn't one of those mini skirt popular girls who was exited to see her friends after summer and flirt with those rich football boys.

I mean, what friends? A part from my best friend who had other "besties" and friends, I was alone, it was just me myself and I, solo ride until I die- Miley Cyrus.

"I don't even like that song" I mumbled as I tried forcing myself out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat on my bed while I stared at...nothing.

Even if I had slept pass the 9 hours I was supposed to sleep I was always tired, imagine those horrible school nights were I had homework and tests for the next day...destroyed.

"I am period ah you are period uh, period ah period uh...ugh" I sang snapping out of my thoughts and scratching my head. Worst fact: I said it with a straight face. That song, if you want to call it song, was horribly addictive.

I finally stood up and looked around my room. I placed my two stuffed animals next to each other. Yes, I was 16 and I had stuffed animals, so?

"Okay, what are we doing today?" I asked myself in front of the tall mirror in front of me. Placing my hands on my hips in a questioning pose as I huffed in obliviousness.

"Same as always huh?" I hypothetically said accompanied by a sigh.

I went to my closet, opening it while observing the same clothes of everyday. I mean, I liked my clothes, the thing is I had lost motivation to dress up through out the summer.

I harshly closed the closet deciding I was going to wear my comfortable sleeping clothes for the day. By sleeping clothes I mean an oversized Metallica graphic tee and sweats.

I threw myself onto my bed sinking into the mattress. I grabbed my phone which had some headphones plugged into it, I placed each side of the headphones on my ears and started to listen to anything that was Lana del Rey, Arctic Monkeys, The Neighborhood, Taylor Swift, Metallica...yeah whatever.

"Rose it's time to have breakfast hun" my mom screamed with her strong english accent. Five minutes in listening to music and I was interrupted.

"I'm not hungry!" I screamed as loud as possible due to the fact I had woken up not a long time ago. I heard steps heading to my room, but it wasn't my mom, it was my older brother, Albert.

"Cmon Rose, stop looking so depressed and come out, it's the last day of summer" he said slightly opening the door while he laughed in his deep cozy voice.

Albert was probably one of the persons I hated least in this world, he had been there for me form day 1. Specially because of our parents.

"Sorry Lana" I said pausing West Coast and unplugging my head phones.

I got up and outside my room was Albert, who nudged me as I walked out. I smiled at him nudging him back.

"You hungry?" he asked as we walked to the kitchen.

"Never" I replied looking at him as I smiled.I wasn't a big eater honestly, not because I didn't like food, I had had eating problems in the past and it wasn't easy for me. I just acted like it was.

Albert opened the door of the kitchen. I covered my eyes at the first sight of such a dazzling light as I sat on my usual chair.

I looked around, my dad wasn't here, as usual. I didn't ask because it wasn't a surprise to me, he he was always at "work" and never came back.