Story 7: Nooks and Crannies

One morning on the Island of Sodor Thomas, was working very hard on his Branch line. "I love my branch line! I want to do only work on my Branchline!" Said Thomas. Later at Knapford station. "Hey, Sedric!" Said Thomas. "Oh, Hi!" "I was just wondering if You could go get some stuff for the Vicarstown Railway show." "Nah, I'm fine ima pull Annie and Clarabel." "Well then." "Thomas!" "Sir Topham hatt is talking to me wait. What sir?" "Thomas, I am out of my English muffins, and Everyone's out!" "Oh no sir, What will we do?" "That's where you come in I need you to go to America, and get some English muffins from Thomas' factory." "They named it after me?" "No, Thomas!" "Oh." "Now catch the ship to New York City." "Yes sir!" "I Believe in you!" Then off Thomas sent boarding on A ship to NYC. "Oh Thomas I'll load you on to this ship." Said Cranky. "Yar, he's not lying!" said Salty. "Ok" So The ship left with Thomas on board. "Going to America for English muffins." Then time passed Thomas got tired, and he fell Asleep. The Next morning he was unloaded for his big Adventure. "Boy am I excited!" Then he puffed on his way to the state of Texas. He passed Through New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, then Something Happened in Virginia. "I must get there on time before Sir Topham hatt gets hungry." "Ooh I am so Hungry right now, I guess ima eat Crumpets, and drink Tea!" "What's that A hole!?" He tried to brake, but he couldn't then suddenly Plop goes Thomas. "Ooh!" Then soon A random American diesel pulled him out of A ditch. "This is tough!" Said the unnamed American Diesel "Hey who are you?" Said Thomas Nervously. "Don't be nervous, I'm CSX 8747." "Heard you wanted English muffin freight here ya go Straight from the Factory!" "You got these?" "Yeah, but I have to go Seeya!" "Seeya!" "Now I can finally pull these back to New York." Then when Thomas was at New York the Ship has left without him. "Hey little Blue tank engine!" Said the Dock Crane. "I'm Thomas!" "Oh." Realized the Dock Crane. Then when the next Ship to Brendam arrived Thomas was aboard with the Cargo. Then It took A total of 17 hours to get there, and Thomas was ready. "Ok to the Grocery Stores now." Soon All the Deliveries were made. Sir Topham hatt was at the grocery store, and Saw his English Muffins. "It's Nooks, and Crannies oh my baby I will eat you!" "Can I help sir?" said the Cashier. "I Want your entire stock!" "That will be about 8,555.59 Sudrian pounds!" "Ok I have that money." "Ok, thank you for your Business bye!" Waved the Cashier. Then back at Knapford station. "Thomas!" "I have English muffins they're entire stock!" Shouted Sir Topham hatt Eagerly. That made Thomas feel like A hero. Later that night all the Engines at Tidmouth Sheds praised him for getting English muffins from A Foreign country. "I loved that you made it to the stores really fast." Commented Percy. "I know, and I have this on my funnel stating that I'm A really useful engine!" "Wow!" Said all the other engines.