2

After everyone got settled and Lila introduced herself to Ben they all sat in front of the tv with a remote.

"Should we wait for Five?" Viktor asked worry guiding his thoughts. "There is literally nothing we have on Five Viktor." Diego said rolling his eyes.

"Well we won't know until we find out what's on the tv." Allison said. They all sighed before Allison pointed the remote at the tv and it flashed on.

Five Hargreeves AU's

"What's an AU?" Diego asked angrily. "Calm down Batman!" Klaus said poking the man. "An AU is an Alternate universe, basically we're just looking at Five but different versions of him." Some turned to Klaus in shock but he just shrugged.

.

.

.

Nicky Harper

"Who is that?" Lila muttered in confusion. "Aren't we all wondering that?" Klaus answered.

"Mom?" A kid who looked just like Five at the age of 10 appeared.

"Wait is that?" Allison began. "Five?" "The twerp?" "Cinco?"

"Yes Nicky?" Five looked up on his tippy toes attempting to look over the counter top.

"May I have a snack?" He asked.

"Five with manners who knew?" Diego muttered, popping a corn in his mouth. "Seriously." Luther agreed.

"Sorry honey I'm fixing dinner it'll be ready in an hour." Five pouted, but nodded walking away. As he left the kitchen he was hoarded with kids his age.

"What'd mom say?" They asked, Fives eyes widened at the hoarding before getting a bit annoyed. "Wait move away." He said, they stepped a few feet back but still asked the same question.

"She said no." He pouted. "What why?" One of the guys asked. "I don't know Ricky, you did say there was a 3% chance."

Allison paused, making the others look at her in confusion. "This is weird watching." She said,