Chapter 15

Gone For Two Weeks

We have dated for two weeks, we just held hands and kissed. We were talking about oursleves so we can get to know eachother, but I am not going to tell him that I had a ex boyfriend that abused me and stabbed Mika. Me and Toru got along when I said yes to Hiro. He is still the same Toru, but he got more protective over me and Mika lately. We walk to class, Hiro promises me that he would leave me with Mika and Toru to talk during lunch, no lovey-dovey during class, and walk me home at Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

I was in class talking to Toru and Hiro was talking to other classmates. After a few hours, the bell rang for lunch and Hiro hugged me the way out then walked with Toru.

"I thought you weren't suppose to be lovey-dovey in school?",said Toru.

"No, only in class and lunch time."

We went to Mika's class and picked her up. Then we went to the rooftop.

"Isn't Hiro going to be mad when you have Hikari to yourself, Toru.",said Mika.

"No, Hikari and Hiro have a schedule so..Hiro can have Hikari to his self. I am just simply taking care of her as a best friend and making sure nothing bad happens to her.",said Toru.

"Let's change the subject!"

"I love kittens!",said Toru.

"I love my dog!",said Mika.

"I love food!"

We kept yelling like idiots until Toru started choking on his food. Mika laughed her lungs out and died. While I gave him a drink and Toru smacked Mika's head. I told them that I was going to buy another drink and told them not to fight. I walked downstairs and found a vending machine.

I turned the corner which I was pulled. It was Hiro.

"Why did you do that?"

He said nothing, but kissed me. I was a little red and the kiss was short. He stopped and gave me a smile.

"You are so adorable when your face is red."

"Don't pull me out of nowhere."

"Oh, so you're fine with the kissing.",he said with a smirk.

"Whatever."

"I love you, Hikari."

"Love you too."

He kissed me again and ran to his friends. I bought my drink and went upstairs. I opened the door to see Mika and Toru playing tic-tac-toe. Toru has 1 win while Mika has 2.

"NO!",yelled Toru.

"I am the winner!",yelled Mika.

"Um?"

"Oh, Toru was challenging me because he said that he was good at games.",said Mika.

"I meant vidoe games.",said Toru.

"Then challenge me in a pokémon battle!",said Mika.

"Bring it on!",said Toru.

"Does it count if I bring my brother's pokémon game?"

"Hell no! He might have like Arceus on that game of his.",said Mika.

They kept on babbling about pokémon while I was confused. I never played video games because I never really get it. But I am kind of learning bit by bit.

After School

I said goodbye to Mika and Toru then waited for Hiro. I waited until my vision became dark.

"Hiro?"

"Correct!"

He let go and kissed me then held hands. We started talking about ourselves again and stopped at my street. We hugged, but Hiro kissed me on my forehead and went home. My mother and Harumi was crying. Haru went up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't cry, but...my grandma died from a heart attack...",said Haru.

I started to tear and sniffle, but my mother stood up.

"For two weeks, we are going to have a funeral for your grandma.",said mother.

"Alright.."

I went up my room and messaged. Mika, Toru, and Hiro that I am not going to be at school for two weeks for my grandma's funeral. My grandma lives in Osaka and I live in Tyoko which is a really long trip. I recieved a message from Hiro and it says: Hikari meet me in front of the mall. I am waiting.

I got up and changed clothes. I ran out the door and rode the bus. The mall? Why did he tell me this late? He could have told me earlier. I arrived at the mall and saw Hiro.

"Hiro.."

"That was fast."

"Because it was sudden and you told me that you were waiting so.."

He hugged me and patted my head.

"You're so sweet.."

"So why did you want to meet up?"

"Well..since you were gonna be gone for two weeks. We are going to have a date."

"At the mall?"

"No, I bought tickets to the amusement park."

"Wow..you planned it."

"Of course, what a boyfriend can do to make her happy."

We rode the bus to the amusement park and waited for an hour. We arrived and we were in.

"I remember when you and Mika were here. Toru got lost in the haunted house.."

"Yeah..I remember."

"Let's go to the rollercoasters."

We rode so many rides and walked around. Hiro got tired so we sat on a bench.

"Hiro?"

"......"

"Hiro."

I poked his cheeks and he looked at me.

"Sorry..I was a bit...dizzy from the rides."

"Geez..let's go now. You might pass out in the amusement park. I don't want you ending up in the hospital."

We rode the bus back home and I didn't want Hiro to drop me home because he might faint.

"Well...see you in two weeks."

"Yeah..."

He kissed my forehead and gave me a faint smile. I went home and packed my things.

_________

Sorry if this was short.

~AnexYuuma