1. Saskia

Saskia woke up on her couch in little home in her parents backyard. They had decided that this will help her develop adult skills and make her college life much easier. It was the beginning of the school year. She sitted on the bed and take the vitamins from her nightstand. She was wearing satin, red dress-gown. Then she stand up and go to her bathroom to pee. Then she went straight to the kitchen, where she made herself oat meal with cinnamon and eated it while reading "why I'm glad my mom died" by Jennette McCurdy. Then she came back to her room. She turn on her speakers and putted her spotify playlist. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, without forgetting about the tongue. She then had sat in front of her mirror and looked at her own self for a moment. She had light skin and deep brown eyes, she was slim and had small breasts. She was a brunette. Aren't I'm beautiful? She started doing her make up. She putted dark red lipstick with black conture on her lips, delicate eye shadow on her eyes and a little bit of eyeliner and mascara.  After that she get up to change into her school uniform. It was just a black Jacket with a white shirt under it and a bow on the neck. She also putted on herself checkered skirt and black boots. She then brushed out her hair, take her school bag and went to school.

It was her first day of the second grade.

First she got to the Assembly Hall to hear to few first words from the principal, chairman of the parental self-government, a few students and stuff like that.

Each row was assigned for different class, so Saskia had to sit in class 2b row.

She sitted at her favorite place, at the end of the row, next to a wall. She take out book that she was reading before and start reading discreetly.

When everyone ended their speeches all classes got the name of their supervising teacher and number of the class the teacher is going to be right now.

When Saskia and her class got to their new class they got to choose were they will sit for the rest of the year.

Saskia was totally careless who sit with her, as long as she get to sit next to a window, so that's where she sitted.

Suddenly that light brown haired guy sitted next to her. She didn't really looked at him, and he already started talking shit. She didn't even bothered to listen to what do school volleyball team plan to do this year.

The teacher politely asked boy to stop talking and asked for his name.

- Leo - he said.
- Surname? -the teacher wasn't satisfied with only name answer
- Leo McKeen - he replied

Saskia looked at the people in her class. There was that girl that everyone think is ugly but she believes that she's the most perfect organism to touch the earth, the quiet guy that people joke that he have a gun in his backpack and is going to kill us all, the group of Andrew Tate boyfriends.

The teacher started telling the rules. She said that they have to wear our school uniform that we can't modificate until it's a size modification and other things.

Saskia looked out of the window. It was September which means there was still a bit hot but also you could feel that fall is starting.

When the teacher said they can left Saskia putted all of her things in her schoolbag and tried to leave. When she was on her way to exit through a hallway, the boy that sitted next to her, Leo decided to talk to her

- Hey, don't you maybe wanna give me your number? - he asked
Saskia looked at him with discust on her face and followed her way home.