A world of chaos

I walked towards the hallway, with Ryujin on my side. 

"That text did not even make sense." Ryujin mutters, as she sighs, shaking her head. I looked at her and nodded, while remembering what happened earlier.

Flash back

"Sir, that text did not even make sense, I mean, the last words.." I saw his glare when I tried to ask him a question, so I quieted down, and sat down onto my seat, looking down at the table.

"Ms. Y/N, care to explain how you can read the text in the first place?" Mr. Kim asks, earning silence from me, he notices my silence as he sighs.

"The time is up, class is dismissed."

End of flash back.

We went towards the already filled hallways, and walked straight to the cafeteria, it was bustling with people they were all eating their food, and laughing happily at each other's stories.

"What are you getting?" I asked Ryujin, earning a shrug from her.

"The usual, just some well, fruits, how about you?" She asks, earning a sigh from me, I looked at where the orders were being placed, with a small frown.

"Well, I'll get fruits as well, and who's getting a table for us?" I ask again, earning silence from her, she looks at me slowly, while having her lips form a cheeky smile.

"You." 

She disappears out of my sight, making me groan in annoyance, and roll my eyes. I looked around, walking, and avoiding people.

Ryujin is always like this, which annoys me so much..

I noticed that there was an empty table, on the corner of my eye, I faced it, and walked towards it.

People were there, but as soon as I walked towards the table they all moved away, making it empty again.

"It's the freak, let's move out."

"I don't know why Ryujin would hang out with this useless human being."

I sighed, as I looked down, ignoring their whispers, I've experience this for a while now, I've gotten used to this treatment.

"You know I can hear you, right? If you want to whisper something bad about me, at least be quiet." I blurted out, making them silent.

Footsteps were heard from behind me, so I quickly turned around, seeing 3 females walking towards me, or the table.

"Talking back, huh? What's with the sudden growth of confidence, freak?" 

I looked at the woman, who seemed to wear so much makeup, with an annoyed expression.

"Ma'am, i'm pretty sure that you aren't part of this conversation, so I suggest that you zip your mouth." I threatened, making the female's face red in anger.

"YOU!" Someone suddenly yelled, earning everyone's attention, we all looked at where the source of voice is, 

My eyes widened once I saw a man, walking towards me, with an angry expression, I looked at the female, who was red in anger, she had a small triumphant smirk plastered on her face.

'Whiny much?!' I thought to myself, as I felt someone grabbing me by my collar. 

I was now raised up high, by the man, I could see many people circling my table, as they all kept encouraging us to fight.

"You dare TALK BACK TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!" The man yells, making me roll my eyes, while trying to pry off his hand away from my collar.

"No I didn't talk back, she just came in and rudely crashed my conversation." I said, while sighing, I had no intention to move. I looked at the man, his face was red in anger as he raised his fist, and aimed at my face.