Questionable..?

'I'm definitely in trouble, aren't I..' I thought to myself, as I slowly sighed, I looked at Ryujin, with a look that says help, but she ignored it.

"Sorry, Ms.. Myoui, I will head towards the office, now." I muttered as I teleported away from the cafeteria, leaving Ryujin alone.

                                                            3rd

The cafeteria erupted with whispers and mutters, from everyone when Y/N teleported away, Ryujin was now alone, facing one of the strongest students in their school; Myoui Mina.

Ryujin looks at the female for a few seconds, she stands up quickly and bowed at the superior, making Mina chuckle at her reaction.

"Did I ruin your moment with Y/N, Ryujin?" Mina asks, while having a small smile on her face, Ryujin looks at her while shaking her head.

"N-no! Ms. Myoui, we just talked about what happened earlier." Ryujin says, while trying to not stutter, only to fail at her first word.

"Hm, I see, I'm very sorry about my sudden appearance, I will make it up to you when I have the chance." Mina says, while bowing her head, making everyone gasp in surprise, Ryujin and everyone could not even believe their eyes.

"Ma'am! Please don't!" Ryujin says, while turning invisible, probably hiding herself from pure shock of what happened.

Mina on the other hand walked towards her group, her smile never leaving its place.

'Y/N hm? What an interesting individual..' Mina thought to herself.

                                                      You

My heart beated fast, when I kept remembering her hands touching my shoulders firmly, and her warm breath onto my neck..

'Ugh, Y/N stop that!' I mentally scolded, I walked towards the office, of course knocking before entering, I heard a faint 'come in' making me twist the handle and hesitantly opened the door, I walked inside, and looked at the principal.

The principal looked at me with interest, she stopped what she was doing, and looked at me, her smile visible from her lips.

"Hm? Y/N? What are you doing here?" The principal asks, making me bite my lower lip, and look down at the cobbled floor for a few seconds, then looked at her.

"Principal.. Irene.. I'm here to receive my punishment." I said, making the latter silent in response, Irene looked at me, as if I was a crazy person.

"And what did you even do this time? I'm pretty sure you aren't the type to cause fights here.." Irene says, while crossing her arms towards her chest.

"I was just minding my own business, when this female provoked me because I talked back to the people who kept whispering bad about me." I explained, while sighing.

"Somehow, her boyfriend got involved and we got into a massive fight, and he used magic-"

"HE WHAT?!" Irene screams, while banging her hands onto the table, she looked at me angrily, while gritting her teeth.

Once that was done, she took a deep breath, sat down at her chair, while combing her head with her hand.

"Continue." She says in a calm manner, while doing the gestures, I nodded, as I began to speak once again.

"And.. nearly sent me to the ER with his last attack, but good thing a friend of mine stopped him." I continued, finally finishing my explanation. I looked at Irene's expression, her gaze was filled with hatred, and anger.