30

Third Person Pov

It's crazy how david used to spend so much time wishing he could be with his best friend in the way he really wanted. Now here they were sloppily making it in the bed of the same hotel that they had made it official. David had lied to his brothers saying he was staying with chris so they wouldn't trip.

David could sense darrian getting carried away so he pulled away. Darrian leaned down kissing at his neck before biting and sucking at his sweet spot making david let out moans and whimpers. David wrapped his legs around darrian's waist as his hands ran through darrian's hair.

David let out whimpers and gasps as darrian began to grind against him. Darrian then slammed his lips back against david's the kiss was passionate but david could feel that it was getting a bit to passionate. David stopped breathing once darrian's hand made it's way into his pant.

His heart stopped once he felt his hip being caressed. He always loved the way darrian's hands felt on his skin. They both pulled away feeling themselves getting carried away but darrian wouldn't mind if they had. Darrian leaned down pecking david on the lips six times before moving off of him.

David didn't have to wish anymore he had his darrian right where he wanted him. That's right his darrian, darrian was his and david was darrian's.

The end i hope ya'll enjoyed this story jay x dudey story coming soon which will be kind of like a sequel to this but it will be revolved around jay and dudey be on the look out for it it will be called a 'I wish we could get along'

Hope ya'll enjoyed