Crab walking and soap Karkat x Reader

"You nook sucker, you could of at least told me we were having a bitch ass party!" Karkity sneered at you as you wash another dirty plate coated with cake frosting. You just chuckled and smirked at his wonderful vocabulary. "I did tell you but then you hissed at me because I was interrupting your wonderful romcoms!" You giggled at that little memory as he threw the popcorn bowl at you. Ah the times. Karkat just frowned "Did you tell me again you stupid human!?" He yells angry at his mistake. "Yes again at dinner, but you stopped me to tell me about how 'Fucking amazing romcom' that was. Then after that I tried to before you fell asleep but you yelled at me" You reply snickering.

You and Karkat shared a house, it was chaotic but you couldn't help but love him. Yesterday was Gamzee's birthday and you alone had planned it. Now you and Karkat were cleaning up the giant mess the trolls had left behind. Along with John's massive prank.

"Well...Its not my fault that you can't fucking pick a good time to tell me this shit" Karkat response rudely. You scoff and pick up a handful of soap. "Well guess what you little shit" Karkat turns to you and just in time you slap the soap onto his face.Karkat growls as he coughs up some soap. You laugh until "Yo grub fucker!" You turn and a handful of soap is shoved into your face. You sputter out the cleaning product. You laugh evilly while whipping the soap off your face. You both grab two handfuls of soap. You both circle each other like prey you humming the jaws theme while Karkat growls. You both stand on your tip toes and put out your arms out crab style. "Shut up you stupid human!" Karkat yells as he lunges at you. You giggle as you jump out of his way slapping the soap onto his ear. He hisses and stands up growling louder. You jump at him and he simply stuffs the soap into your mouth.

"Game fucking on ass whip" You both say in unison. You both smirk at the other. You both lunge at each other smiles and soap in hand.

~ After 5 minutes of the awesome battle~

You and Karkat stop. You both stop and catch your breath, your bodies are covered in soap still in crab style standing. Sweat drench your bodies, but never less the battle continued. " I shall never stop you fiend!" You yell catching your breath and grabbing two more handfuls of soap. Karkat simply smiles "Neither will I mother of all ass holes"

You both run at each other full speed. BWAP! Your heads hit together and you both fall down. You rub your head in pain your vision blurry. Once your vision clears you see that Karkat is on top of you. His hands beside your head and his leg between your legs.

Your face turns an extreme red. Karkat is there just straddling you. He opens his eyes and instantly blushes. "I-I, u-uh...SORRY!" He tries to explain. You lay there in the silence your breathing fast and your faces red. "(Y/N) I-I have l-like you for a w-while now a-and,... I-I, I-I" Karkat stutters some more and he is obviously mad at his attempt. "I-I, YOU KNOW WHAT I F-FUCKING LOVE YOU! Karkat yells. You freeze. He loves you. Your flush crush actually fucking loves you.

"You know what I should have never fucking said anything in the first place" He gets up to leave by you grab the hem of his shirt and pull his lips to yours. Your lips connect and your tongues battle for dominance. His hands wander your body, your hands are tangled in his hair.

"Yo Kar and (Y/N) I left my shit in the kit-" Dave walks in to the glorious sight before him. He chuckles and turns to leave. "I guess I'll leave you to alone" He smirks as he begins walking out. The two of you blush and just lay there.

Dave's P.O.V

I walk outside a sly smile placed on my lips as I pull out my phone. " Yo Nepeta guess what"

That day Dave lost some of his hearing due to some loud squealing.