Gamzee x Reader Tickles and Exploding Faygos

You giggle happily as Gamzee stares off into the distance. You walk up behind him and honk one of his horns. He jumps startled while you laugh you ass off. Gamzee turns around and watches you laugh a smile on his face. "HeY lIl MaMa YoU uP aNd MoThErFuCkIn ScArEd Me," he says. You simply giggled, " Of course Gamzee cause I am the scare assassin, I will scare everyone!" You laugh.
Gamzee smirks and looks at you "WeLl I'm ThE tIcKiE aSsAsSiN aNd I wIlL tIcKlE mOtHeRfUcKeR!" You stop and look at Gamzee a horrified look on your face. "Gamzee I'm sorry that I scared you, please stop" You start backing up and you hit a wall.

Shit.

Gamzee stands before you an evil smirk on his face, hands prepared to attack."SoRrY lIl Ma BuT i'M a TiCkLe AsSaSsIn"
You let out a scream as Gamzee's hands attack your sides and various other place. (No inappropriate reader-Chan 38() Tears fell down your face as you try to stop Gamzee from tickling you. Gamzee had pinned you down and was now blowing on your stomach. "G-gamzee s-stop!!" You scream in between laughs. He was tickling you in every possible way.
He eventually leaves you on the floor to catch your breath. After a few minutes of laying and catching your breath (ohhhh no its getting away!). You then sit up and glare at Gamzee. "I thought I could all up and trust you" You look at Gamzee with a cute pout face. He chuckles and hands you a cold faygo. "HeRe'S a MoThErFuCkIn SwEeT eLiXr FaYgO aS A aPoLoGy LiL ma," He says happily giving you the closest one to him. Which happened to be grape. You snag the soda still wary of being tickled. "Thank you" You say as you open it.

BOOM

Apparently your soda bottle has been shaken and now you were totally covered in purple, sticky soda. All the way from your head to your torso.

Gamzee's P.O.V
I turn quickly to see what had happened to my miracle. "(Y/N) aRe YoU mOtHeRfUcKiN oKaY...?!" I ask. My face imminently flushes a bright purple. My little miracle was licking the licking the purple substance off of her lips (not trying to be sexual but looks so). I watch as the purple soda drips off of her lips. Its drips from her lips to her shirt and I blush. It looked so similar to something else. (Herherher) I blush more thinking about the substance all on her face.
She then looks at me and pouts, then taking a swig from her faygo. A bit drips out from the side of her mouth. "hOt DaMn MoThErFuCkEr" I whisper under my breath. I stand up before any other thoughts come to mind. "What?" (Y/N) questions as I quickly change the subject. "I-I'm GoInG tO gEt YoU sOmE tOwEls AnD a MoThErFuCkIn NeW sHiRt" I say as I throw one of my overgrown shirts at her. She catches it and smiles. "Okay!" I then go off to find a towel and some more faygo.

Your P.OV
You eventually finish the rest of the faygo and began to change. You pull your shirt over your head and set it on the ground. You then reach to Gamzee's shirt but the door opens.You squeak and cover your chest. Gamzee stands gawking at your naked torso until you yell at him to look away. You take the towel wash your face then pull on Gamzee's shirt. "You can look now" You stated looking down at the big shirt. You giggle at the sight of a blushing Gamzee as he removes his hands from his face.
"I gOt YoU sOmE nOnE sHaKeN cOlD fAyGo" The troll gave you and apologetic smile. You smile back taking it and opening it away from you. It popped and hissed. You being satisfied with it not attacking you sit down on Gamzee's bed. Gamzee sits next to you a small blush on his face. "YoU'rE mY mIrAcUlOuS lIl Ma" He smiled blushing. You stop drinking you look at him. He looked at you "I'm MoThErFuCkIn FlUsHeD fOr YoU" He smiled nervously. He kissed you lightly on the lips. You set down your faygo and grab onto his horns. He smirks "SeEmS aS iF yOuR gOnNa GeT mOtHeRfUcKiN dIrTy AgAiN tOnIgHt" 

~( i was bored and i wanted to do something its so horrible!)~