INTRODUCTIONS!!

☟︎︎︎This is sort of what she looks like, but chubbier and more 80's look.

Moon (Tayler) Freaks, She/They, lesbian, 80s style, gamer girl, twin brother is a gamer boy

Height: 5'2
Weight: 176lbs
Blood type: A
Age: 15
Chest size: 47 inches
Birthday: October 31st
Hair: Super curly light brown hair with hot pink streaks
Extra: Moon carries an oversized neon book bag with a bunch of stuff in it. Including: Nintendo Ds with a Hannah Montana case, Nintendo 3Ds, Flip-phone, Smart phone, White Ps Vita, Nintendo Switch with neon pink case, Nintendo switch lite Coral, 4 extra joy cons for the switch (green, pink, orange and purple), Big scrunchies, extra oversized jacket, fake vampire teeth, hair dye, random video games, snacks and small drinks, Gameboy Color, USB with movies, chargers, fidget toys, paper, pencils and pens, ruby necklace, their medication, 3 disposable cameras, and SD cards. She always needs to have anything just in case something comes up and no one else has the tools needed for that quest.
-Moon is Autistic and has a slight lazy eye that goes inwards

☟︎︎︎This is sort of what he looks like, but more vintage looking

Cipher (Tyler) Freaks, He/They, gay, vintage, gamer boy, twin sister is a gamer girl
Height: 5'9
Weight: 165lbs
Blood type: A
Age: 15
Chest size: 32 inches
Birthday: October 31st
Hair: Super curly light brown hair
Extra: Cipher makes small polymer clay figurines of Video game characters he really likes. Moon and his room are covered in them. They can also play the electric guitar, which is why they have one beside their bed. He sometimes stays up all night playing it while Moon is playing a random game. (Yeah, their parents do get upset about it, but when are they not upset?) He's played the guitar since they were 9, due to their uncle being a musician at the local club in their town. Their uncle is also the reason he loves vintage so much. He spends a lot of time with their uncle. Aka, the times he isn't creating the most chaotic stuff to ever meet any universe with his siblings, he's with their uncle.
-Cipher has ADHD

Fredrick Freaks, He/Him, bisexual, alt goth, sporty type, is the eldest kid
Height: 5'11
Weight: 212lbs
Blood type: AB
Age: 17
Chest size: 36 inches
Birthday: April 21st
Hair: Fluffy black and red short hair that covers his eyes
Extra: Frederick has been on every sports team in his area. No matter what it is, he did it. After awhile he got bored of one and went on to the next. At the moment he's in 3 sports; Soccer, Basketball and Gymnastics. He's been in Gymnastics since he was 4. It was his first sport, and he loves it. His least favorite sport he did was Ballet. When he was 8, his teacher died so the class got a new one. But the new teacher was horrible. She was incredibly rude and would hit students with a ruler if they "didn't do it "perfectly"". She would always aim for him and purposely hit him harder than the others. Fredrick got annoyed with this and decided that the next time she hit him he would hit her back. He'd grab the ruler and smack her in the face with it, saying that she shouldn't be hitting them if they didn't get to hit her back. At the end of that class, he quit.
-Fredrick has BPD

Eliana Freaks, She/Her, questioning, scene, cosplayer, is the youngest kid
Height: 5'5
Weight: 108lbs
Blood type: B
Age: 13
Chest size: 29 inches
Birthday: July 19th
Hair: straight light brown hair
Extra: Eliana loves cosplaying her siblings’ favorite characters. Actually, Moon and Cipher are the whole reason she started cosplaying. Her first ever cosplay was Victor from Corpse Bride, then Victor's dead Bride. She's come really far with her costumes since then. Last year she competed in a cosplay competition for 12–16-year-Olds and won. Her favorite ones she has ever done are Sans (Undertale), Rosalina (Mario), Undertaker (Black Butler) and Kensuke Asagi (Worldend Syndrome). But her least favorite ones are Cloud (Final Fantasy), Alice Angel (Bendy in The Ink Machine), Elie (The Last of Us), Ash Ketchum (Pokémon).
-Eliana is dyslexic and usually needs a wheelchair or cane

Malcolm/Winter Freaks, She/He, Omnisexual, Clown core/Childcore writes & reads, was born a boy and girl (Intersex?)
Height: 5'7
Weight: 121lbs
Blood type: B-
Age: 16
Chest size: 34 inches
Birthday: February 16th
Hair: soft Curly and Fluffy light brown hair
Extra: Malcolm has a 'library' in his room that includes of all sorts of genres and even his own books. She writes stories whenever she's up to it and reads most of the other time. When he's not "blowing" something up with his siblings, that is. She mainly writes short stories based on her siblings, or sometimes even songs or movies. He reads fantasy-horror books the most but has more of other genres because fantasy-horror is very hard to come by where he lives. Although she also buys a lot of them online because her parents don't like her going out due to her being both female and male, but she still does anyways. His siblings make sure he gets out more then their father. (And that's saying a lot due to his drinking problem and job.)
-Malcolm has PTSD

Noel Freaks, She/Her, straight, "Normal", cleaner, the Freaks children's mother
Height: 5'6
Weight: 122lbs
Blood type: B
Age: 34
Chest size: 31 inches
Birthday: December 2ed
Hair: Shiney blonde hair
Extra: Noel "loves" her kids, really she does. But she can never show it. She acts like she treats these kids like God's. "0 to 60 in 3.5" describes what she doesn't see. Which is literally everything besides some results of what they all do on a daily basis. She works for a cleaning company that causes her to be out of the house all day. Not that she pays attention when she is home anyways, but it gives the kids more time to for BOFH (Break out from hell) and their other casual day events (that either end in flames, or "What the fu-")
-Noel abuses her children 😍

Kalven Freaks, He/Him, straight, "Normal", construction worker, the Freaks children's father
Height: 6'2
Weight: 232lbs
Blood type: A
Age: 36
Chest size: 30 inches
Birthday: May 18th
Hair: short brown hair
Extra: Kalvan never knows what's going on around him. If he's not sleeping, He's working. And if he's doing neither, he's drinking. A lot. He drinks non-stop, then passes out and goes to work the next morning. His friends call him Karma, because "he got his when he had 4 kids and married a bitch" after years of playing around with other girls’ feelings. He doesn't seem to be attracted to his wife but does at the same time. He's a major football fan, which makes Fredrick his favorite kid, but is being his favorite kid really worth it? It depends, are you trying to be his favorite? Or are you trying to not be his favorite? If you are trying, why…? And if not, that is highly understandable.
-Kalvan is an alcoholic and child neglecter 🥰

Victor Freaks, He/Him, AroAce, 1800s, Magician, he’s a real mystery
Height: 5’5
Weight: 143lbs
Blood type: 0
Age: 24
Chest size: 33 inches
Birthday: June 4th
Hair: Pink and blue half-half
Extra: Victor was kicked out of the house when he was 16. He lived in an apartment with his best friend while in collage and before, then moved into a house with him when he was 21. He’s actually pretty rich. Well, no, he’s really rich. He owns a very famous restaurant in Chicago. His specialty is mac and cheese, tacos and spaghetti. He misses his siblings a lot more then he thought he would. Sooner or later, he wants to go back ‘home’ and see his family again. When, to be exact, he doesn’t know.
-Victor has OLD… We don’t talk about that…