No. 14

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CO-ASPIRING AUTHOR. FOLLOW HIM/HER FOR MORE STORIES.

TITLE: SWIFTIE SERIES 2: Enchanted To Meet You
AUTHOR: ignatus22
GENRE: Romance
STATUS: To Be Published
SUMMARY OF THE STORY:

Nagkakilala sa boy at girl sa isang party ng kaibigan niya. Her friend wanted her to sing as a gift to her friend. Birthday niya Kasi. So she went up to stage and sang her favorite song; enchanted by Taylor Swift. A boy watching her fell for her unknowingly. Nag-first move si boy kahit Wala siyang alam sa mga relationship. Napa-wow niya si girl and later on napa-sagot Rin niya. Months after she met the boy's parents. They didn't like her pretty much cause they thought she was... Poor. 2 months after that the girl left without a word, the boy was devastated and was broken, shattered.

Years later the girl came back, cancer free. The boy invited the girl to his wedding, to hurt her. They asked her to sing so she did. Kinanta niya ang favorite song niya na naging dahilan kung bakit naging sila in the first place. She sang enchanted with all her heart to express every word she couldn't say.

Bumalik ang cancer ni girl pero this time mas malala

She was enchanted but maybe it was just too late or she was just unlucky.