04

Sun's rays went down. "Did you hear that?" Moon hooded one eye in confusion. "Hear what?" Sun then brushed it off since Moon didn't hear it. 'Heheheh~' Sun's head perked up and his rays went back down. "There it is again!" Sun sat up on Moons lap. Moon looked around. "I didn't hear anything plus there's no one else here." Sun then looked like he powdered off. Then he powered back on. "Are you ok, Sun?" Moon asked "I-I'm fine." 'Sun' said. "Are you sure- ngh~" 'Sun' moved his ass on Moon's dick. "Oh! S-Sorry!" 'Sun' said. "So you wanna play, huh?" 'Sun' blushed. "I'll take that as a yes.~" Moon pulled 'Sun' into a passionate kiss, running his hands up 'Sun's sides. 'Sun' shivered at the touch. Moon put one hand on 'Sun's back and his other hand down 'Sun's pants.

~In the mind space~

'Where-Where am I?' The actual Sun panicked. 'Your in the mind space.~' A random voice cooed to Sun. 'Wh-Who are you?!' Sun yelled to the random voice. The mind space shook. 'Ugh! Keep it down, will you?! Your so loud! Ugh. I'm Eclipse.~ Now I must go! Bye, bye, darling.~' Eclipse left the mind space, leaving Sun alone.

~Back in the real world~

Eclipse was panting/moaning to Moon jerking him off. Moon had his own and Eclipse/'Sun's pants off. Moon let go of Eclipse's dick. Moon turned Eclipse on his stomach, raising his ass in the air, and aligning his dick with Eclipse's hole. Moon waited for a single to go in. Eclipse noticed that Moon was waiting for a signal so he nodded. Moon went in slowly with his tip. Eclipse didn't know he could feel so much pain. Tears were rolling down Eclipse's face. Moon stopped, realising Eclipse/'Sun' was in pain. Eclipse waited a little till he got used to it. Eclipse nodded and Moon continued going in. Soon Moon was all the way in. Moon waited for Eclipse to get used to it. Eclipse nodded when he did and Moon thrusted in and out slowly but went a little faster after awhile. "Faster!~" Eclipse moaned out. Moon moved faster and faster. "Ruin my insides!~ Tear them to shreds!~" Eclipse yelled, wanting more. Moon was soon lost in the moment.

~Time Skip~

Moon had cummed twice and Eclipse had cummed three times. Eventually Eclipse was hurting again. He was in excruciating pain. "S-STOP! P-PLEASE!" Eclipse yelled as tears poured out of his tear ducts. Moon was too caught in the moment to listen. Soon Eclipse was hiccuping due to crying so much. Tears out of your eyes of pleasure doesn't cause this. Tears from actual crying causes this. Moon stopped, feeling Eclipse hiccup or as he still thought Sun. "I-I'm sorry, Sun!" Eclipse was a panting mess. 'I'm gonna feel that tomorrow.' Eclipse and Sun said at the same time. 'What do you mean?! I'm gonna be in my body tomorrow!' Sun yelled at Eclipse. 'I know, dumbass." Eclipse told Sun. 'Wha-What do you mean?' Sun asked. 'We share a body, idiot!' It soon clicked for Sun. Eclipse focused on what was happening. He had clothes back on but it was Moon's pants. He looked up, seeing him cuddling Moon. Eclipse's eyes turned into hearts. He didn't know he could love someone so much. He only wished Moon knew he was Eclipse and not Sun but besides. Who would love a monster like him? Eclipse's eyes turned into broken hearts. He buried his face into Moon's chest. "Love you, Sun. Goodnight." Moon kissed Eclipse's head. "I love you too, Moon." Eclipse said before he fell asleep, giving Sun free rain. But one thought ran in his head the whole time.

Who would love a monster like me?