III

Rebecca ran towards Evelyn, crying. Evelyn walked up the hill, to her cottage, and was yards away from it before Reb hugged her. "My lady, what caused you to do this? I was afraid you were hurt!" The servant stared into her eyes, trying to scold her into guilt. "I'm fine Reb," she replied, verbally shaking it off. She got out of Reb's grip and went to get dressed. 30 minutes later, she walked out in a lavender pantsuit that flattered her figure, black ballet flats, and her hair in a high bun on top of her head. The young mistress got into a car, and was driven away to Wernette, the capital of the kingdom of Liposito.

Evelyn was the princess of King Leon and Queen Rhiannon of said kingdom. When she was young, she was sent to live in a cottage far away so as to grow up away from the responsibilities royalty have. "Miss, we've arrived at the Wernette royal gardens," the chauffeur said as he came to a stop and opened the door for Evelyn. The sky was a bright blue, accenting all the vividly colored flowers in the gardens. She walked out of the car, towards a tree with a bench under it. She sat down, and looked around, waiting for her suitor. "Any moment now....oh," Evelyn said with despair, as a man in his 40s walked up to her. "Hello, my name is Prince Amato, of the Rluctalate Kingdom. I know who you are, so please, tell me more about yourself." He said, before sitting down on the opposite side of the bench, giving Evelyn as much space as possible.

The princess shifted in her seat, and looked at him. If it wasn't for him being 45, he would be handsome and maybe even likable, she thought to herself. She smiled slightly, trying her best to be polite. "Well, I like to sit in nature, my favorite color is purple, and my hobbies are hiking, swimming, bird watching, and reading," she replied. Amato smiled warmly, and kept his eyes on her face. He only gained more respect in her book for that. "I like to listen, my favorite color is pine green, and my hobbies are hiking, flower pressing, reading, and cooking," he said. Evelyn sighed with relief. "I don't have to learn how to cook now! Thank you," she said, bowing her head. Amato chuckled, and looked down to his lap. "I'm not trying to force you into this. I didn't know I would be marrying a 16 year-old until a week ago. Please don't think of me as a pedophile, or someone who wants to use you." He looked up at her. "I want to fall in love, as long as there isn't a 50 year difference." He laughed at his own joke.

She scooted closer to him, sighing in relief. "You aren't all that bad, I guess," Evelyn replied. The chauffeur walked into sight of the arranged couple. "Mistress Evelyn, it is time for you to take your leave," he called to her. Eve stood up and nodded, then looked to Amato. "Until next time," she said, to which the prince nodded in acknowledgement to. She walked off to the car, and got in.

As they drove away, Amato pulled out a pendant from under his shirt. "Well, Evelyn. Nice to meet you once again." Said pendant glowed white and in Amato's place stood Shaw, the 17 year-old prince.