1. A Twin Bond

A/N: IT'S BAAAAAAAACK!!🥰🥰

Today was the twin's 7th birthday and it was custom that Stolas sobbed dramatically because his babies are growing up so fast.

"Oh Blitzy, look at our babies! They're growing up so fast!" Stolas hugged his husband in a death grip while crying hysterically.

"Crush me anymore, I won't see them make it to 8..." Blitzø coughed.

"I'm sorry.." Stolas placed the imp down.

Blitzø brushed himself off and grabbed the owl's hand. "It's okay baby, you're just excited. Our first babies together hit a milestone. 7 years old!"

"Calm the fuck down, you people act like we're 15 and about to have our quesadilla." Celeste walked into the kitchen.

"Quinceanera, Celeste. It's called a Quinceanera." Cosmos shook his head, while eating mixed berry oatmeal.

"I said that!"

"No, you said quesadilla which is a traditional Latin meal. What you meant was quinceanera which is a becoming of age party for 15 year old Latina girl." Cosmos corrected.

"MOMMY, COSMOS IS BEING A NERD AGAIN!" Celeste shouted.

"I'm right here, Celeste." Stolas tossed a steak to his plant.

"It's not called being a nerd it's called having average brain cells. Oh and that isn't sugar, it's salt." Cosmos calmly ate his oatmeal.

Celeste rolled her eyes. "Piss off, I know what I'm doing." The young Princess poured a good amount in her oatmeal before stirring it around.

Cosmos took a sip of his orange juice and listened as his sister gagged aggressively. "I told you it was salt."

"Shut the hell up Cosmos, damn!" Celeste shouted. "I can't believe that I have a mega geek as a twin.."

"I can't believe that I have a moron as a twin."

Without any hesitation, Celeste smacked her brothers oatmeal on the floor. "I'm not a moron!"

"Hey, hey! That's enough!" Blitzø stood in between the two. "You two are twins! It's your birthday! You have to celebrate it with happiness!"

Celeste crossed her arms. "I don't wanna celebrate it with him! I hate him, I wish he was never my brother!"

"Celeste!" Stolas shouted.

Even though Cosmos knew that low blow was coming, it still hurt him much more than expected.

"Then I won't be your twin." Cosmos stood up. "I'll have my birthday tomorrow instead. Happy Birthday, Celeste." Without another word, Cosmos walked out of the kitchen leaving Celeste with two VERY disappointed parents.

"Babe, go talk to Cosmos. I got Celeste." Blitzø pointed to the dining room table.

Celeste slowly sat down.

Stolas nodded and rushed out of the kitchen.

"Why'd you have to say that?"

"But daddy, he called me a moron!" Celeste whined.

"Did you, or did you not call him a nerd and a geek?" Blitzø crossed his arms.

"But-"

"Answer the question, Celeste."

Celeste lowered her head at her father's tone. "Yes.."

"And was it fair or nice to call him those names?"

Celeste shook her head. "No.."

"And then to straight up say that you hate him? That you wish you weren't twins? I would be torn to SHREDS if my twin sister said something like that!" Blitzø crossed his arms. "I'm VERY disappointed in you. Both of you."

Meanwhile in the middle of Blitzø lecturing Celeste, Stolas had to deal with a practically heartbroken Cosmos.

Stolas halfway expected an angry little prince but he instead saw and heard a crying one.

"Cosmos, my little owlet.." Stolas frowned as he walked into the bedroom. He scooped him up in his arms. "She didn't mean it, sweetheart.."

Cosmos hugged his mother tightly while crying harder. He wanted to look into the future, he wanted to know that everything would be okay, but his emotions took over and he couldn't see anything but tears filling his eyes.

"My baby... please don't cry on your special day. Would you like to have a day of fresh air and books?" Stolas asked.

Cosmos sniffled a little before nodding.

Stolas smiled and wiped his tears with his thumbs. "Wonderful. We can go to the nearest park."

"But it's not my birthday.. it's hers.."

"It most certainly is your birthday, you're 7 years old today and you're going to celebrate it." Stolas bounced him on his hip a little.

Cosmos sighed. "Okay..."

🫴✨At the park

"The park? BORING." Celeste complained.

"Well you've been acting very...not good. So you're going to go socialize." Blitzø grabbed her arm. "WITHOUT terrorizing people."

Celeste rolled her eyes and snatched her arm away. "Whatever."

Blitzø immediately snatched it back. "I've taken a lot of bullshit from your sister Loona. I will NOT tolerate it from my biological child. Now you better walk away respectfully or I'll give you a reason to be upset."

Celeste pouted. "Yes daddy..." She walked off.

"Look at you taking charge." Stolas kissed his husband's face.

Blitzø smiled. "Gotta draw the line somewhere, y'know? How's Cosmos?"

Stolas frowned a little. "He was incredibly hurt by what Celeste said. If course she didn't mean it but-"

"It doesn't make it right." Blitzø pulled the owl onto his lap.

"Hey, freak! Nice book." Two presumably Goetia children walked over to the little prince.

Cosmos was completely unphased by their presence, continuing to read his book.

That definitely rattled their fragile egos.

"Hey. Are you deaf or something?" One of them closed the book while the other pushed him back on the sand.

Cosmos simply sighed. "Harassing me won't get your parents attention or affection so move on."

"What did you call us, you little nerd?"

Celeste stormed over to the scene and glared at them. "What did you call him?"

"A nerd, fre-"

Celeste grabbed a handful of sand and repeatedly shoved it in his mouth. She then blew sand into the other boys eyes.

Cosmos just sat there quietly.

Celeste brushed off her hands before sitting in front of him. "Cosmos... I'm sorry..I should have never called you a nerd or a geek and I really shouldn't have said that I hated you. I don't. I let my anger get the best of me..."

Cosmos unexpectedly pulled his sister into a hug. "I should have never called you a moron. You aren't the brightest but you are the strongest."

Celeste smiled and hugged him back. "And you aren't the strongest but you are the wisest. I love you twinny."

"I love you too."

Celeste stood up while offering a hand. "Well now that, that sap fest is over. You wanna go get some ice cream while mommy and daddy suck faces?"

Cosmos shuddered in disgust. "They're going to do more than that... let's hurry."

Celeste patted the crying boy's pockets and pulled out money. "Let's roll." She took her twins hand and walked off.

((N/A: I miss Celeste being a menace😞🙏 I'M A LIL RUSTY Y'ALL

JUST A LIL-))