chapter 2: PUNISHMENT

When you regained consciousness you found you were tied up to the bed from hand to leg and no way of movement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  ⚠️  Tw ⚠️ the next scenes may not be child friendly♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   You noticed a key on the side of you, you grabbed it and untied yourself. U found it a little weird that it was that easy. Then your worries caught up with you. You were pinned against the wall really hard. For some reason that turned you on. You looked to see who it was. It was the villin from before but from up close she looked like a goddess.
U came to you senses (hehe came) and tried to get loose but you couldn't she was to strong. Then her voice said," You really thought it would be thay easy love....think again" You blushed really hard and looked down but she brought it up real fast (god her voice is so hot) u thought. Next thing you know you were being dragged to the bed aggressively kissing struggling to breath. ~mmm* ~mmm* you finally broke the kiss to breath. You shouted," WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" " you" She answered. It was silent for a while then you said," I have a search party looking for me so you should give up" " Why should I my love they won't be here for a while might as well have as much fun as we can" as she said that she started kissing lightly down your neck making sure to not leave no marks. It felt so good you didn't want her to stop. "Y-you need t-to s-stop" You said trying to hold back the moans. (cringed very hard saying that) Suddenly you felt a hand sliding down your body moving to your pants. Then it went in. " UUUU~HHHH" you screamed in pain and pressure. As it was going good u heard knoks on your door. You got up, pushed her off, and ran to change.