16| "Princepessa the real question is are you ready"

__

Someone can desperately love you with their feelings and still not know how to love you correctly by their actions.

- Unknown Author,
__

He doesn't need anything from me

He doesn't need anything from me. My trust, care , love and my daughter.

He needs nothing from us. It makes me upset that he has the audacity to say he cares. What type if man says that if he loves his women and daughter?

He doesn't deserve us at this point

God does he make me so mad.

He doesn't need her, wasn't even there for the whole six years of her life. So he can go fuck himself.

I don't even know why I'm still here.

"Naomi." I hear him call out. I don't answer but continue my journey to the lounge area I saw on my way down here.

No way in hell was I going back to his room.

Once I make it I see Milo and Nala chiling on the black L shaped couch. Their heads shoot up as soon as I walk in.

They come running to me once they realise who I am.

They come attacking me. Licking me. Tails waging in excitement, they jumping up and down even on me.

Definitely did not think they would rember me. Honestly. Because I only knew then for a couple of months ths and they were only new born babies.

"Hey guys." I say with a huge smile on my face and forgetting everything that happened before this.

They bark and push me, causing me to stumble back and fall. They climb on top of me lickling my face.

"I missed yall too. It's been a while don't you think." I say petting them.

It took some time for them to calm down but they eventually did. I stood up and sat crossed legged on the couch and they immediately jump up, sitting next to me.

I look out into the ocean just watching the waves crashing togther. I place my hands on their heads and start caressing their head.

__