VILLAINS AND QUIRKS

No comment-

Episode 2: VILLAINS AND QUIRKS

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[What is that? Something unorthodox like the entrance exam?] Kirishima asked.

Izuku was about to step forward before Aizawa told him to step back as he put on his Goggles, [These are villains,] Aizawa said, which made everyone gasp and be scared.

"I have to call the others..." Fang thought as he pressed a button on his watch it started to flash a small red light.

A giant creepy thing? Walked through and is beside the guy with Light blue hair named, Shigaraki, Everyone was very scared and some were panicking.

"hurry up guys,"

Episode 2 VILLAINS AND QUIRKS

[Eh?! Villains? Are they crazy? It's foolish to intrude a hero academy,] Kirishima said, [Sensei, what about the sensor that detects intruders?] Momo said.

[We do have it,] Thirteen simply replied, [I don't know if the enemies only appear here or the entire campus, if the sensor is not triggered, it means some of them are using quirks to disable it, they picked an isolated area away from the school, they know when there's a class here, it's obvious they aren't dumb,] Shoto Todoroki explained.

[This is a premeditated ambush with one specific goal,] He added, [Thirteen. Start evacuating and contact the school,] Aizawa said, [The others are already coming, I'm sure all 4 of them are,] Fang said looking at his watch that the red light from before turned green.

[What do you mean the others?] Izuku asked, [My friends, they are most likely rushing here now without delay,] Fang explained.

[The enemies even thought about the sensors, There must be someone with a radio wave quirk, Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact someone,] Aizawa said.

Denki agreed as he touched his big earpiece, [Sensei, do you plan to fight with only Fang? There are too many for you both, and Your quirk can only affect so much... Eraser head's combat style is erasing quirk before capturing, for Fang to fight them while you erase their quirks...] Izuku hesitated.

[One trick Pony can't be a hero,] Aizawa said, Fang, breathed in and out as he jumped and ran down the stairs quickly as the animals followed.

[They're in your hands, Thirteen,] Aizawa said he leaped as he was falling down the stairs holding his scarf.

[Team Artillary, let's go!] one of the villains with finger guns said, [The info only mentioned Thirteen and All Might, who is he and the one with the zoo?] Another said looking at Fang and Aizawa.

[No idea,] the other said, [But there's only two of them.] [What Fools!] they all said, Eraser head's eyes glowed red, and the one with finger guns tried shooting but nothing came out.

Fang used the shadow animals to attack and they succeeded as he left them and started attacking more, Eraserhead used his scarf to tangle them and made them hit each other on the head.

[Idiot! This one is Eraser Head who nullifies quirk just by staring,] One of them said, [Erasure? Even mutant-type quirk like us can be erased?] One of them who had a mutant quirk said charging at Aizawa.