THE DATE

The moment I opened the door... there stood Blake in all his glory.
How can someone be so damn handsome?
He's a whole meal plus dessert.
He was wearing a black tuxedo and a white dress shirt. The tux clinger to him like second skin showcasing all his muscles and arms. God he's hot.
He had unbuttoned three buttons of his shirt showcasing his tattooed chest and he has a small gold chain around his neck.
He's hot as hell and the most exciting part is that he's mine.
All mine.
"Done checking me out Angel?" He asked with an amused smirk on his face.
I blushed. Clearly embarrassed.
"Here." He said extending his hand.
Oh gosh. Flowers.
That too my favourites.
White roses.
"Thank you. I will go out them in a vase then come back."
I quickly went inside my house and placed the flowers in a vase then hurried back outside.
"You look very beautiful. Absolutely breath taking." He came closer to me his hands encircling my small waist. My breath hitched.
"And you're mind." He said burying his head in the croak of my neck. He breathed in my scent.
"You smell so good. You smell like you're mine. I want to mark you so bad so that the other wolves know that you belong to me alone. Mine."
"Mark me then. Show them that you're mine..." I said softly.
"Oh how I would love to do that. But unfortunately I can't do it today... not now at least."
"But you will soon..." I asked.
"Yes... very soon. Are you wearing any panties?"
"Y... yes."
"I don't like them. Don't wear them. Take them off."
He said lust clearly evident in his eyes. The way he was looking at me was so erotic. It was giving me a feeling that I couldn't decipher. Making me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world.
"Let's go baby." He said placing his hand on my back.
Blake opened the door for me.
"Thank you." I said getting in.
He got in and started the engine.
"Baby your panties." He said placing his hand on my thigh.
"It's just me baby. Your panties please."
I slowly lifted my long dress up and took off my black lace panties. His eyes turned a darker shade.
"Good girl. Now give them to me."
My heart fluttered at him praising me. Him calling me a good girl.
I slowly handed my panties to him. He inhaled them. It was so hot and erotic. The temperature in the car rose to a 100 degrees. A whole boiling point!
The sexual tension between me and Blake was so thick.

After about 30 minutes we arrived at the restaurant.
Restaurant gastronomique.
It was written in bold. A French restaurant.
Come on baby.
He said ushering me in.
The valet took our car.
After Blake spoke to the receptionist we were accompanied by the waitress to our table.
"Bonjour." The waitress said.
"My name is Francisco and I will be your waitress for tonight ." She said looking at Blake.
Really now?!
"What would you and your little sister like to have?"
His little sister. Oh no she didn't.
"Oh no..." I gasped dramatically.
"Thank you for the compliment. I get that a lot. I actually look younger but then I am not. Oh and babe, our three kids are waiting for us so we have to get out of here quickly. Malcolm is probably crying his eyes out." I said looking directly at this Francisco bimbo. She gave me the dirty look.
Blake was clearly enjoying here as he was smiling and trying hard not to laugh.
"What would you like sir?" She asked Blake popping her boobs out. Pushing her boobs on Blake's face. This was the limit!
"Manager!"
"Within a minute a guy with a tag of manager approached us."
"What happened ma'am?" He asked. The French accent dripping in his voice.
"Give us a new waitress. Not this one."
"Sir... I did nothing wrong."
"My names Anne-Marie Jones. The Luna. And I don't want Francisco to be our waitress."
"Your orders will be followed ma'am. I will send another waitress for you guys. We apologise." He said then dragged Francisco along with him.
Blake was laughing.
"What's funny?" I asked with a sarcastic smile on my face.
"I love it when you get jealous and overprotective of me. It's hot."
"Shut up." I said taking a sip of my juice.
"Oh and I love the name Malcolm and I don't mind having him soon."
I blushed. Blood rushed to my cheeks.
Another waitress came to our table.
"Good evening sir and madam. My name is Emily and I will be serving you tonight." She said with a warm and genuine smile on her face.
We ordered our meals.
"Your food will be here shortly. If you guys need anything just call for me."
"Thank you Emily."
She just nodded then left.
The food came and it was oh so delicious. I really enjoyed it.

^^^^^^^
Part two of the date coming up shortly.
Much love Sparkles stay happy and blessed 😇 🤍

Yourtypicalteennelly 🥲😇❤️