PART 15

"You seem different." Rihanna took notice.

"Different?" Normani questioned.

"More open." Rihanna gestured and Normani giggled.

"I'm just enjoying life, no need to be distant and mean." Normani grabbed a piece of candy as they walk through the lobby of Rihanna's building.

"That's good, but do you want to get started on helping out at the shelter." Rihanna pressed the button to the elevator.

"Sure." Normani ushered for the tablet and Rihanna gave it too her.

Normani basically spent her time there on the tablet, making a good design for the building and everything.

"I'm ordering lunch, what do you want?" Rihanna asked.

"Chicken." Normani answered.

"Of course." Rihanna door dashed Wingstop and continued to work...

"Solána, what will you be doing for your 18th?" Ryan questioned her partner and Solána just threw a baseball up into the air.

"What will my mom-" Solána couldn't finish her sentence since Ryan cut her off.

"Solána." Ryan huffed.

"Ryan." Solána rose an eyebrow.

"Hm." Ryan stood up and straddled Solána's waist.

"Don't start something you can't finish." Solána continues to throw the ball up in the air.

Ryan caught the ball and places it on the nightstand before doing exactly the opposite of what Solána warned her about. Starting something that she will finish. They began to make out heavily and Solána hands slid up Ryan's thighs and up to her waist where she immediately flips them so that she was on top. Her hand then began to trail down to Ryan's navel but they both jumped up when Solána's door is swung open by Naomi.

"Door open while I'm here." Naomi walked away like the model she is and Solána huffed.

"I guess my place then." Ryan giggled as she pecks Solána's lips.

"This house is huge, we can go to the basement if we wanted to but we can wait until your room." Solána grumbles and Ryan gets up.

"When is your sister coming back?" Ryan asks and Solána shrugs. "Well then let's go out, I don't want to be cramped up in here." Ryan puts on her shoes and Solána does the same...

"So why don't y'all have school today again?" Rihanna twirls in her chair as she drinks her drink.

"PD." Normani answered nonchalantly, busy with the design of the shelter.

"Ah okay, are you staying here until I get off or...?" Rihanna trailed off.

"Why are you kicking me out? Do you have a secret lover?!?" Normani perked up, teasing her mother and Rihanna rolled her eyes but laughed.

"You know damn well that I'm too busy for that stuff. I'm asking because I want to spend the rest of the day with you." Rihanna admitted and Normani looks at her mother with a smirk.

"Okay, also you need to get out more, you're starting to age." Normani teased even more causing Rihanna's jaw to drop.

"You did not." Rihanna threw a fry at Normani which now caused Normani to gasp.

"That's child abuse!" Normani squealed as she ate the fry since it landed in her tray.

"Then we'll rot in prison after I tell the police that you vandalized." Rihanna threw another fry and Normani caught it with a smile.