Robin Arellano ⋆ Todo Tuyo

⚠️CUSSING!⚠️Characters are all over 18⚠️ (475 words) short one sorry 💋

Please leave a vote and maybe comment (Not forcing) it helps me want to make more of these

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin and You were hanging out at the arcade because you guys had found a great game a couple of months ago.

You were so happy to finally spend some time alone with him without that obsessive girl Jessica, she had been all over him which he didn't like and it made you furious.

(sorry if that's your name I just think it sounds good 😭💋)

You guys were laughing and having fun as you hear the doors open up, you and robin look over because of the sound.

Y&R: "Oh god.." you guys both say as the girl spots robin and comes running over to hug him but before she could you went infont of him, so she was now hugging you.

Y: "Thanks for the welcome, but leave." you say as she lets go and you can feel robin snake his strong arms around your waist and leaning his chin on your head.

J: "I didn't wanna hug you bitch, I wanted to hug your ex-boyfriend" she says as you look so mad you just let out of her.

Y: "Listen here you fucking puta, he's fucking mine so you better back the fuck up or else you gonna have to get plastic surgery to look decent again" you say and before she could open her mouth you then add "honestly nobody wants you already, what the hell makes you think robin does puta de mierda" you add

mad you grab robin dragging him out as the girl starts to cry like a baby.

Y: "What she fucking deserves" you say mumbling under your breath dragging him to the side of the store.

R: "no tienes que decir todo eso es una perdida de tiempo sabes que soy todo tuyo" (you don't have to say all that's a waste of time you know I'm all yours) he says pinning you up the wall.

You look him in the eyes to see him so calm and pretty looking, it makes your mood change completely.

Idk how he does it.. bro he's so cute.

You think as you lean in and smash your lips roughly on his, as his lips slowly push your head up the wall. (if It makes sense 😃)

You can feel his hands grab your side waist making your cheeks blush, you feel your lips getting separated by his tongue.

Robin was a good kisser and he really knew how to make you wanna kiss or more, He lets go.

Y: "Why are you so fucking good at kissing?" you say in a pouted voice as robin blushes.

R: "You are too, honestly." he says making you smile as he takes your hand and you both walk home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT WASEN'T BAD BAD FOR A COMEBACK TO JeSsIcA PLEASE ITS SO BADDD 😭😭😭