Dont Believe

I was always an believer. I belived in ghosts, ghouls, zombies, demons and all the unnatural, unexplained mysterys. My head was always in the clouds and I would always think of how to explain the present of spirits or mermaids, But not once have I believed in 'Heros' as in, superheros, with lazers and super strength and stuff. They were all just, false. Batman? Just an rich man with gadgets. Superman? An weird alien from up above. They never did exist they were just all made up comic book characters.

All though my whole town thinks other wises. Almost every person in my town believes that we have superheros living here. Stupid. Right? People are always saying they saw The Xmen or The Teen Titans fighting crime. They also declare to see unidentified superheros, like the most famous one, Gold Jumper, even I could come up with an better name then that, But thats what the press and the people call him. If it is even an him. People say that they saw an gold streak always in the sky appeared to be jumping from one cloud to another. Some people acculy got photos, but they all just look like an gold smudge in the sky or there fake.

There is no real evidence in these 'superheros' but still press and T.V show hosts will always run around trying to catch even an glance at these hero. There must be about an thousand T.V shows now where people go out and hunt, look or find superheros. Witch is just crazy. It has been over 5 years since they first starting that they spotted Martian Manhunter. Then it was Supergirl, Batwomen, Nightcrawler, Shadow Cat, Green Lantern. You get the jif.

All of it is just ridiculous and not worth there while, because they will never have cold hard proof that NightWing lives here in our city, and without that proof I will never believe that superheros live in our city. Ever.