Midnight Walk

I stand there in my room bouncing an orange ball against my wall, over and over, thinking about what had happend was he or she really an superhero? Or was it an supervillan or was in just my imagination? I sigh and set the ball down on my bed, my head hurt from thinking.

I take an black jean jacket from my closet and put it on for warmth from the cold night air. It must of been about 12:00 because it was freezing outside even with my jacket. My whole body shivers as I continue to walk down the street Was there anyway I could somehow find him? I continue to walk while the icy cold wind beath down on my face, I shiver again, I wish I had brought an blanket.

I stop walking when I get to the supermarket, I go inside and warm up while I get an container of milk. I loved milk. It was my favorite drink ever. As I walk up to pay for the milk I hear glass shatter and an ear piercing scream. I instantly drop to the floor and cover my head as glash shatters everywhere and pelts tords the screaming people.

I take deep and heavy breaths as I clime under an cash register and stay quite while other people in an frantic scream and run around. Now I was really shaking, shaking like an leave. Scooting even farther back into the cash register an frantic scream comes from behind me as an bigger women tries to escape. I turn just in in time to see One. Two. Three. Three daggers hit her in the back, my eyes widen as I cannot take them off her bloodly body. How was this happening!

As I turn back around I see the cause of all this standing before me. He has an red bat tattoo on his chest, an blood red jacket, black jeans being held up with chains and jet spikey hair, He reminded of an vampire, he stares at me with dark red eyes as he opens his mought and sharp fang like teeth flare out. Scratch that he was an vampire.

I let out one shrill scream as he picks ne up by the neck and dangles me above the ground "You have disobeyed my rules, so you will die." His hands tighten around my neck as he lifts me higher, sharp claws dig into my neck as he tightens his grip. I scream again as I can feel my neck bending I kick my feet and flap my arms trying to save my self.

Then in an flash, I am out of his grip and on the floor bleeding and in pain, the vampire is tied up in an corner and the man in blue is left standing before me "W-W-What..." He gently picks me up and carries me outside into an car. Wait was I being kidnapped! My vision starts to fade as I hear someones soft voice say "everything's going to be okay..."

***

My eyes flutter open softly as my vision adjusts to the light Yep Im kidnapped I sit up easily now realizeing that I had not been tied down. Instead I was in an beed room on an bed. The walls were painted an bright pink and yellow flowers were displayed on the wall of all different sizes. The room reminded me of something I would like when I was an little girl. I clime out off the bed and stand up slowly where was I? I slowly creap to the door and grab the door handle. I could hear settle but deep breaths from the other side of the door, before I could walk off the door flings open and hits the wall with an loud Thud! I let out an ear peircing cry as the attacker leaps tords me. Putting my hands in front of my face, I am surprised by the attackers arms wrapping around my waist, my breath is taken as I lower my hands Was he hugging me! In an secont he has me swooped over his shoulders and ran faster then an bullet out of the house. Ice cold wind hit my face like an million daggers sinking into my skin. I try to scream but it is just carried away in the wind. After what seemed like an few seconts, I am out my house in my lawn.

He leans over and sets me down, I look him dead in the eyes afraid of what happend. Smiling an tad he lightly kisses my cheek "Stay safe bueautiful." and then he was gone WHAT THE HELL my mind explodes, or at least I swear it could off. There was really superheros? With superpowers? In my town? I brush the side of my cheek where he had kissed me, his lips were so warm and soft, but why the hell did he kiss me!