A Dozen Cupcakes

A/N
(takes place during lovers-lane)
Gene x Zane :P

(boners are mentioned so sexual stuff warning
no explicit sex tho :0
Also a bit of violence happens nothin too bad tho)
(Would like to also add that this is sorta a crackfic treated somewhat seriously)

    Zane sunk into the couch, letting out a relaxed sigh. He was sitting in the living room he shared with his his older brother and his said brother's best friend. The two had been out, though, to help out at Dante's for whatever reason.
     Zane didn't care much. All he cared about was the fact that the two rowdy and overall bothersome guys were out of his presence for what he hoped to be the next few hours. If he'd just had enough money, he could have this peace and serenity forever, he thought. Oh to have his own home. He longed for it.
He blinked the negative thoughts away and decided it was best to just live in the moment, he'll get that money eventually, just not yet.
     He reached for the TV remote and turned on his favorite show, My little horsies.
     "Mmm yes, this is what pure bliss feels like." He let out, voice a groan. He spread his limbs, knee grazing against something on the couch. His eyes brightened.
     "How could I forget about you, gorgeous." He spoke, picking up the plastic container of a dozen deliciously frosted chocolate cupcakes. He pulled down his mask and opened the container, taking a long whiff of the entire container.
      "Mmmmm how I'm gonna fuck these up." He practically moaned, picking out a cupcake frosted with white buttercream that had been spritzed with blue color mist.
      He peeled off the cupcake's wrapper slowly, extending his tongue out, eyes fluttering closed. He then vulgarly licked up the entirety of the cupcake, his tongue lapping up a wonderful amount of the frosting. He swallowed it with a loud gulp.
     "I can't stand this teasing, delicious." He spoke to the cupcake shoving the entire thing into his mouth with no hesitation.
      "Um. Sorry to interrupt whatever the fuck that was, like truly sorry, to myself, because what the fuck." A voice came out.
       Zane eyes popped out of his skull as he looked up toward the voice. It was Gene.
   Zane, mouth full of cupcake couldn't swear him off or ask what he was doing his house he could only angrily stare and hope his eyes were doing enough of the talking.
     "Oh right, you're probably wondering what I'm doing here, right. Laurence and Garroth left something behind, needed me to retrieve it but it seems... you've gotten to it before I could." He spoke, pointing at the box of cupcakes. Zane swallowed harshly, the cupcake going down not so smoothly due to him not being able to chew it enough.
     "But, I bought these? Why do they need my cupcakes?" Zane raised a brow, Gene sighed and shrugged.
     "When Dante asked them if they could go out and buy cupcakes, they figured because there were some already at home, they wouldn't have to go buy new ones. They were going to pay you back later, though, of course." Gene explained. Zane huffed and rolled his eyes.
     "That was stupid of them, they weren't even going to ask me?" Zane turned his attention back to the television, picking up another cupcake and beginning to remove the wrapper. He wasn't really interested in helping them out.
     "I don't have any cash on me right now," Gene felt around for money in his pockets. Yeah nothin. "You mind going out and doing your big bro a favor? He'd be absolutely delighted to know you helped out." Gene persisted, playfulness in his voice. Zane ignored Gene's persistence, it was his alone time and Gene is a fool if he thinks he can continue to ruin that by forcing him out to buy his brother cupcakes.
     Gene approached the couch and placed his arms on the sofa back, leaning forward enough to where his lips are directly next to Zane's ear. Now it was utterly impossible for Zane to ignore him.
     "C'mon Zane, in highschool you were always so insistent on helping me out." Gene whispered directly into Zane's ear. Zane seemed to have been so invested in his show he didn't feel Gene get so close. He jolted up off the couch, nearly dropping all the cupcakes on the floor.
      He quickly turned to face Gene, clasping the ear he spoke into as if he had violated it. His face had grown red.
     "Well we're not in high school anymore, Gene. I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave. I'm not doing you any favors." Zane huffed and closed the cupcake container, heading to the kitchen to set it down. "How'd you even get in here anyways, I made sure the doors were locked.
     Gene held up set of keys and jingled them. Zane rolled his eyes, of course Garroth and Laurence would just give away their keys to anyone. Gene put the keys back in his pocket, facial expression turning serious.
      "Zane they really need those cupcakes, you do know what the cupcakes are for, right?" Zane didn't know and for what seemed like the millionth time today, he really did not care. He put the cupcakes on the counter, and turned to head back toward the living room but in the doorway stood Gene, leaning on the wall cooly.
     "Woowww," Gene drawled out, taking Zane's silence as a 'No'. He slow clapped as he approached him. "It's Travis's birthday tomorrow and my baby bro is throwing him a surprise party. And yes, of course, you're invited."
      Zane grasped Gene by his face and harshly slammed him into the wall, making sure not to hurt him though. He was sick and tired of Gene's familiar tone, it was pissing him off.
Gene sunk down a bit on the wall clinging onto it so he didn't sink all the way down onto the floor. Zane loomed over him, dangerously, forcing Gene's face to look up into his.
     "Gene, you're annoying the ever-loving shit out of me, leave before things get ugly." Gene's eyes looked into Zane's. The look in his eyes giving away the fact that he was not kidding. It just now registered to Gene that the lower half of Zane's face was showing, the man's lip twitching as he scowled.
      Gene felt his heart rate quicken with what he hoped was fear but he wasn't going to lie to himself. This was all really doing it for him. He bit down on the inside of his cheek to distract him from the arousal a-brewing in his stomach and groin.
       "I don't care what the fuck you do with the rest of the cupcakes but if you need them, fucking take them. Just as long as you leave my site. Now." Zane spat though his voice was low and serious. Has Zane always looked this hot when angry? God Gene was fucked.
     Zane discarded his face rudely by shoving it aside. Gene opened his mouth wide to make sure the man hadn't fucked up his jaw in any way. He rubbed at his cheek once he concluded that his jaw seemed to be fine but his cheeks hurt like hell. 
     Zane then disappeared into the living room leaving Gene alone in the kitchen with nothing but a boner and 10 cupcakes.
     "Jesus Christ, Gene." Gene whispered to himself, running fingers through his hair.
     He allowed himself to sink onto the floor and sit there for a while as he thought over this encounter; palming himself through his pants.

(1235 words :) )