Prolouge

On a cold night on Feburary 2nd, 2023, a large white and black half-human half-catlike being was shot in the torso 17 times, and was left for dead, after a few hours, he recovered like nothing ever happened, and he wanted revenge, but he didn't know who his attackers were.

The being himself was named "Enceladus", a 20 year old mutated being that suffered alot.

On some random night in his cold, yet comforting shelter, he was offered a job that nobody could do, which was to save victims aboard a doomed vessel and prevent as many disasters from happening for a large sum of Oreos, he started being skeptical at first before accepting the deal, not knowing he would be more hurt and he would lose more of his emotions. He wanted to be happy again, and make people happy aswell, but everything doesn't seem to go his way, leading him to believe he was useless and was just a sentient being with zeros and ones in their brain.

He was trained on how to use a firearm, how to fight things without having to transform, and practice alot. Making him nearly sentient. And deadly to one or another.

Then. The fateful day arrived, March 8th. He was kidnapped one day. With blood coming out of his eyes as the blindfolds dug deeper into his head because of how tight it was.

After the whole ride, he was then thrown into a chair, 4 lights turn on, lighting the room, with Ence stuck in the chair, and a man behind a table, watching him in silence.

But then, the silence suddenly breaks, and the man spoke.

Man: Well, I felt bad after that ride, anyways, you were sent here just to deal with a problem, global warming is getting too big of a problem in modern day as time passes by now.

Ence: Who.. who are you?

Man: No need for my name, but, you are sent here to save a very famous ship. The RMS Titanic.

*The man threw a bucket of photos taken of the ship onto the table.*

Man: What I want you to do, is to save 1517 souls left onboard the doomed vessel as it slowly sank. Either you do the job, or else you'll become a burden to us.

Ence: ...Fine... but.. atleast you guys had the chance to get me Oreos after thi-

Man: What do you think this is? A freaking joke? Listen, all I need you to do is to save everyone onboard the ship, and we'll reward you with the oreos you want..

Ence: Fine...

Man: Good, take him back home, boys.

*A group of men drag Ence out of his chair as Ence cried in pain, knowing he will most likely die the moment he gets onboard the doomed vessel.*

Man: Poor soul, must've been so hungry since then.