✉︎ - shy, shy, shy

✉︎ ✉︎ ✉︎

it had been 2 days since sunghoon started to write back to riki, and riki was loving it.

he absolutely adored the way that sunghoon would add cute faces and overload on exclamation marks no matter what he said.

speaking of sunghoon, the boy was overjoyed to know that today's note would be a lot longer than the usual ones. jungwon had sent him a text a few minutes prior to him entering the school building, telling him about the note that filled up half a sheet of looseleaf paper.

sunghoon lightly skipped through the halls in excitement, a beaming smile on his face and excitement shooting through his veins. he knew he was getting too attached to the stranger, but he couldn't help it.

he opened the door to his classroom happily, waving and bowing to his teacher to greet her. his teacher noticed how happy he looked and sent him a soft smile.

"you seem upbeat today, sunghoon." she spoke quietly, marking down sunghoons name on the attendance list.

sunghoon could only nod, he was too exhilirated to speak at the moment.

he quickly made his way to his desk, waving rapidly at jungwon who took a while to notice his presence.

"wonnie! i'm here!!" sunghoon whispered, tapping the distracted boys shoulders lightly.

"o-oh! sunghoon, lord, you scared me." jungwon laughed his nerves away. he's acting strange today.

"sorry! i'm just excited!!" sunghoon giggled as he placed down his backpack, taking out his pencilcase straight after. it was routine at this point.

"ah, i almost forgot about the note! i didn't read it, so let's read it together." jungwon grinned, sneaking a glance at riki who was currently looking over at sunghoon a bit too obviously.

jake was about to burst into laughter with how whipped riki looked, he had to tell the boy.

"dude tone it down, you look like a predator about to attack its prey." jake chuckled, moving riki so he wasn't about to fall off of his chair.

"shh, let me listen to what he says." riki shushed the other boy, squinting his eyes to see sunghoons face better from how far away he was.

speaking of sunghoon, his face was currently as red as a tomato, and he was literally squealing and kicking his feet like a little boy.

"eee!" he covered his face shyly, shaking his head as he handed over the note to jungwon who wasn't able to read it well the first time.

jungwon chortled at his cute seatmates reaction and read the note to see what all the hype was about.

hey there, beautiful boy.
i've been loving your messages back, they make me so happy. especially when you put those oh so adorable faces, and how i can just feel the excitement through your words.

gosh, i can't wait for you to finally know who i am, love. i'm already fully in love with you and we haven't even actually talked once.

i haven't complimented you enough yet, hold on:
yesterday, you looked so, so stunning with that big sweatshirt that gave you the most adorable sweater paws. your lips were red like cherries and i just wanted to kiss them right away. if you wear another outfit like that, i might just pass away.

i hope that wasn't too much for you to handle, lovely. we'll meet soon.

love,
;)

jungwons jaw was ON THE GROUND. his mouth was wide open and he felt a smirk creeping onto his face as he slowly turned his head to riki who was chuckling at both boys' reactions.

he mouthed an 'OH MY GOD' to riki when sunghoon had his face down on the desk and looked back at the note. he tapped sunghoon so he could have it back and then opened his pencilcase to hand him a stack of post its.

sunghoon was shaking, his face still tinted red. he grabbed the post its from jungwon and clicked his hello kitty pen to expose the ballpoint which he could write with.

sunghoon looked at jungwon, needing his help to form an answer. jungwon laughed lowly and picked up the pen, tapping it against his chin while trying to think.

"tell him how his notes make you feel. you're blushing so much right now, what if he wants to know that?" jungwon smiled, handing the pen back to sunghoon who fanned his face.

"o-okay... uhm..." sunghoon bit his lips while quickly jotting down some things, and didn't notice when jungwon quickly slipped away to talk to riki and jake.

"you little bastard! you're making moves so fast!" jungwon whisper-yelled, shaking riki by the shoulders proudly.

"shh! he might hear you!" riki shushed the cat-like boy, and then smirked. "but i know, it's gonna get even better as the days go by."

"he was literally about to faint right there! you think he can handle that much? look at him, he's still all giddy." jungwon giggled at sunghoons cuteness, and riki almost melted.

"don't worry, he'll get used to it." riki smiled, shooing away jungwon as always.

when jungwon got back to his desk, he was surprised to see that sunghoon had actually written quite a lot.

"woah, let me read!" jungwon exclaimed. sunghoon wrote one final exclamation mark on the flipside of the post-it before passing it over to jungwon with a dorky smile on his face.

to my secret admirer,
you are so kind and sweet and omgosh you're so cool! thankyouthankyouthankyou so much for all the compliments. i really appreciate it and it really makes me so so happy!!

i really want to know who you are and what you look like. i dont know if you can see me now, but im almost as red as a tomato from that! pleassseeee tell me who you are?

love, hoonie!

jungwon chuckled lightly, amused by how eager his seatmate was to find out who his admirer was.

"is that enough?" sunghoon fidgeted with his fingers as he looked around the classroom anxiously.

"yeah, it's great. the bell's about to ring though." jungwon handed the note to sunghoon who stuck it down firmly on his desk, and then grabbed his bag. "let's get going."

"okay!" sunghoon kissed his thumb and then pressed it against the sticky note, which jungwon found to be uniquely adorable.

the bell then rang, students getting up and out of their seats as fast as others were walking in.

sunghoon took one last look at his desk before grinning ear to ear and skipping away into the crowd.