Foolish vampire and Lonely girl

In a dark and stormy night, one of the rooms in an old castle opened the door

A girl with a silk ribbon covering her right eye walked out with a candle in her hand, she wore a purple dress with red jacket on a shoulder, walking down the silent corridor with the neon shoes.

She's looking for a person.

She is now it, so she has to find the one who's hiding.

However, it's not actually that difficult, since someone's singing voice kept coming up from the other side of corridor. Tune of sad, old holly tune reverberated fill the space, making the old castle even more spooky than before.

The girl slowly walked to the ballroom, a boy sat on the last ladder step before the glass wall. The moment when the lightening breaks the clouds, it also lit up the boy's face, his emotionless face turned into a faint smile as soon as he saw her.

"Who are you?" The boy asked quietly. Even though he asked a question, it sounded like he already knew the answer.

"I'm it, so I'm here to find you." Her voice sounded like she was finally at peace.

"Seems like our hid and seek has ended."

The boy's smile widen. He got up and extended his hand, gently puts his palm against her cheek.

But as his fingers touched her cold cheek, his smile turned into a lonely expression, as if he was going to cry at any moment.

The girl looked at him like a spell was casted upon her. She stared at his eyes shining like moonlight, a sense of guiltiness flows into her.

"I had been looking for you." The boy smiled at him once again, showing his sharp little canine teeth. He puts his hand on his chest, extend his other hand to her, then bend his back a little bit like a gentlemen. 

"What are you talking about? I'm the it, remembered?" His words that were sweeter than sweet themselves made her chuckled.

"Well, I guessed we are looking at each other after all."

The girl gave her hand to him, her spheroid joints was even more obvious on his hand. 

"Let's have a party then, to celebrate us finding each other." 

She made a surprised an expression when she heard the word 'party.' She let the boy took her hand and brought her to the dining hall.

The boy was humming a song, but the lyrics merely contains the words 'un deux trois,' so he kept repeating them. The sound of their steps na his tune formed into cacophony and reverting in the ball room.

The familiar tune made the girl began to humming along.

The boy opened the door to the dining hall, different types of cakes, pastry, and boxes filled with candies covered the long table in front of them. The fat cattle was full of dark red liquid with darjeeling smell, surrounded with cute tea cups.

the long table only has two chairs putting along with each other, and were also set up at the middle part of the table. 

Two of them sat down as the boy puts a pink cake in front of them, then lit four candles on the cake.

"Let's sing a song together since it's your rebirthday! I think most people would sing a song on this day."

The girl started clapping with him, but the boy just sang the song lithe the lyrics 'un deux trois' again, and they sang it for three times before blowing the candles,

He gave her a slice of cake, thick, bloody red liquid ran down from the inside of the big cake. The sugary smell hits her directly, along with a hint of bloody smell.