Ch. 16 I'll always be here

Kai was starting to worry again about Lloyd. He decided to go to Lloyd's room and check up on him. He walked to his door and knocked on it. When he didn't hear an answer, he put his ear to the door, listening for any sign of Lloyd being there. When he hears muffled crying and sniffling he opened the door slowly and looked at the ground to see Lloyd in a ball with a.. "Lloyd." Kai said sternly. "What. . Did you do." Lloyd looked up, startled. "I-I.. I'm sorr-ry.. I.." Lloyd loosened his grip a little on his legs looking down at the blood covered knife next to him.

Kai closed the door and got down on his knees in front of Lloyd, picking up the knife and looking at it. "What the fuck.." kai tool Lloyd's arm, examining all the fresh cuts, bruises, blood. "Lloyd.. Why..?" Kai asked, tears threatening to fall. "Lloyd what on earth? Why and what would even make you THINK of harming yourself!?" Kai said, looking at Lloyd's emerald eyes. Lloyd just stared at him, he tried to speak but his lips wouldn't move.

"Lloyd listen. Don't EVER do this again, I will have to tell the others, but that's just for your safety. You might be scared and I get that. But don't do this. I'm.. I'll always be there for you, Lloyd." Kai said, hugging Lloyd as his tears finally fell. "I'm sorry." Lloyd managed to say. "No, I'm sorry for not protecting you enough." "It's not your fault. It's no one's but myself." Lloyd mumbled. "No, Lloyd, this isn't your fault. It'll be okay, we can fix this alright?" "Al.. alright.." Lloyd replied, Kai wiping Lloyd's tears.

"Lloyd, look at me." Kai said as Lloyd looked into his ember eyes. "I love you." Kai said as he leaned in and kissed Lloyd. It was warm and soft, and Lloyd eventually leaned into the kiss. It was comforting.

——————
OH MAN, I'M CRYING THIS WAS SO SWEEETTTTT😭❤️🔥