♡ M/n ♡

“My name is M/n L/n” M/n sweat dropped at Mikey’s energy.

The group of boys looked at each other, then looked back M/n.

“N/n-chin, these are my friends! Mikey slung his arms around M/n’s neck, “I will introduce you!”

“The blond one with the dragon tattoo is Ken-chin!”

“Just call me Draken.” Draken was irked at the stupid nickname Mikey gave him.

“And the one who has vampire teeth is Baji!”

“VAMPIRE?” Baji looked over at Mikey with a glare.

“That is Mitsuya.” Mitsuya waved and smiled at M/n.

“That’s Kazutora, the one with the tiger tattoo."

“And he is Pah-chin!”

M/n smiled and waved at the group. M/n looked over at Shinichiro, who was about to smoke.

“Hey Shinichiro, why did you call me in the middle of the night yesterday?” M/n walked over to the emo.

Shinichiro put his lighter inside his pocket and looked down at M/n.

“Ah I was wondering if I could check out your bike, I want to take notes of some of the parts that are used.” Shinichiro smiled at M/n.

“Oh, uh yeah sure but can I use your bathroom for a second?” M/n handed Shinichiro the keys to his bike.

“Yeah, just take a left and the first door down you will see the bathroom.”

M/n walked away and entered the house. He was walking down the hallway; he saw a glimpse of a blonde girl in her room. M/n peaked through the crack, the blonde younger girl was having difficulties braiding her hair. M/n felt bad seeing the girl struggle.

‘KNOCK’

‘KNOCK’

The blonde girl looked towards the door; she made eye contact with a pair of e/c eyes. She stood up and walked towards the door.

“Are you one of Mikey’s friends?” the blonde girl opened the door wider, “I’ve never seen you before.”

“I’m M/n L/n, you can call me N/n.” M/n placed his hand on the back of his neck.

“I’m Emma Sano, Mikey’s younger sister.” She smiled at the boy.

“I saw you having some trouble braiding your hair, would you like for me to help you?” M/n looked back at Emma.

“You know how to braid hair?” She seemed shocked that he knew how to braid hair.

“Yeah, I would braid my mother's hair a lot when I was younger.” M/n kept his normal face, but he frowned on the inside. Emma handed M/n two hair ties; she pulled him towards a chair.

---♡---♡---♡

(short)Baji Pov:

“Mikey, I'm going to grab a drink from the kitchen, want one?” I walked towards the hallway that leads to the kitchen.

“Uh yeah, you can grab me a soda from the fridge” Mikey turned his hand towards me.

I walked out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. As I was walking, I heard giggles and talking.

“You’re so funny N/n!”

“Stop moving Emma, I'm going to mess up your braid.”

I walked towards the voices and peaked my head in. I saw Emma and Mikey’s friend, M/n was doing something with Emma's hair. I kept staring at M/n, he had really.... pretty e/c eyes. WAIT WHAT, SHUT UP THOUGHTS!
--------------
Baji’s brown eye’s gazed at M/n’s features, he focused on his hair, eyes, and his Russian voice. Baji was so focused on M/n that he didn’t notice Mikey who was behind him.

“What are you doing?” Mikey asked.

“I SWEAR I LIKE GIRLS!” Baji

whipped his head to look towards Mikey.
This caught M/n and Emma’s attention, they opened the door revealing the braided blonde and the confused h/c haired boy.

“What the heck?” Emma looked over at the screaming Baji and confused Mikey.

“What the hell?” M/n looked over Emma's head.

“Eh, Emma you did your hair!” Mikey pointed at Emma’s hair.

“For your information, N/n did my hair!” Emma tossed her braid over her shoulder.

“N/n-chin, can you do my hair?” Mikey smiled.

“Uh, Mikey your hair is too short.” M/n sweat dropped at Mikey’s question.

Mikey frowned at the ‘shocking’ news. It went silent for a second before Mickey Mouse spoke.

“Ah N/n-chin, can we go fight in the Dojo?” Mikey tugged on M/n’s shirt.

“Uh..”

“Sorry Mikey, but N/n was going to play with me today,” Emma grabbed M/n’s arm and started to pull him away until Mikey grabbed M/n’s other arm.

“N/n-chin is going to fight me, right n/n?” Mikey looked over at the sweating M/n.

“Guy’s I think you need to calm down” Baji tried to calm down the siblings.

“Shut up Baji!” The blonde siblings said in sync.
This went on for 5 minutes with the Sano younger siblings fighting over a screaming M/n and Baji trying to separate them.

M/n could feel his arm’s about to be ripped off, he thought this was the end of him before a certain old man walked in.

“Manjiro!”

“Emma!”

“Baji!”

“What are you doing to M/n!?” Grandpa Sano hit the 2 boys heads and flicked Emma’s forehead.

“Mikey started it!” Emma pointed at Mikey.

“What, No Emma started it!” Mikey pointed back at Emma.

Grandpa Sano looked over at the sore M/n, he patted the boy’s shoulder.

“Are these 3 causing you trouble M/n.” Grandpa Sano actually liked M/n, M/n was like another grand-son to him. M/n was also normally calm and quiet so that’s another reason why grandpa Sano enjoys the h/c haired boy’s presence.

“No, I’m fine” M/n weakly smiled at the old man.

♡---------------------♡

M/n was sitting on top of a roof of a building. His h/c hair blew through the warm wind, his e/c eyes followed the people walking below. He suddenly felt his phone vibrate, he looked at the caller and it said ‘Naoki’.

“Hello?”

“Hey Kid, I’m going to Roppongi for business and I will stay there for a week. I was wondering if you wanted to join me on the trip?”

M/n thought about it for a second but then agreed.

“Yeah sure, I got nothing else planned.”

“Great! You’re also allowed to bring your bike.”

M/n then hanged up on the man. He sighed and looked up at the sky.

“ Didn’t mother tell me our family is famous there?”

(1124 words)
--------------------------
Heyyyyyy

Sorry if this is a late post, I was busy with family stuff but luckly I fit this in!!!

I hope yall have a good sleep!!!

💍 I love these boys<333