Chapter 89. Seventh Year Twelve ☾

Hey loves, how are you all? :)

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

"So, Siria, how's it feel to be one?" Harry asked, smiling as the girl giggled back.

"You know, I'm concerned that she hasn't learned to say anything yet," Sirius said, frowning. "You'd think a Black would be talking endless streams of consciousness by now."

"Thank Merlin she hasn't," Severus sighed, dropping into a recliner. "I do not think I could handle four talking Blacks." The girl toddled over to her Uncle Sev, hands held high. He rolled his eyes and picked her up. "No matter how adorable she is."

"I resent that," Regulus said, glaring. "And who is the fourth Black?"

Narcissa sighed. "I officially changed my name back. I was going to tell you all today, but apparently, Severus beat me to it."

"Why did he get to know before us?"

"Because I'm her employer?" Severus suggested, bouncing the girl on his knee. "I needed to know for legal purposes."

"Well, I don't believe we did any better this time than we did for Christmas," Hermione said, pointing to the large stack of gifts. "And now, we have two times the number of children to buy for."

Dora sighed, rolling her eyes. "Soon to be three…"

The whole room fell silent. All eyes turned to Sirius. He reddened.

"I have not been with a woman since this little one was conceived," he said, walking over to grab his daughter.

The eyes turned to Remus. He scowled. "I have a newborn and teach seven years of DADA classes. When do I have time?"

They turned to Hermione. She glared. "Still a virgin here."

Now, they all turned to Narcissa. She humphed. "I don't know what you all think Shacklebolt and I are doing, but it is definitely not that."

The man in question rolled his eyes. "I believe it must be the witch that actually made the comment who is currently with child."

Severus paled. "Dear, when were you going to tell me about this?"

"For the past three weeks, I have been trying to get your attention," Dora replied, sighing in exasperation.

"I do not recall a single…"

"Last Monday, I was about to tell you at dinner when you were called away to that potions explosion. Then, three days ago you promised me a nice evening alone. Somehow, that turned into Black/Lupin/Snape family game night…"

Regulus smirked. "I won Twister."

"So, I'm assuming the newest wedding date is set in stone?" Narcissa asked, smirking.

"Severus, your prediction came true!" Sirius's eyes sparkled. "We will be swimming in babies."

Severus breathed deeply, trying to not hyperventilate. "We're having a baby?"

"Yes," Dora said slowly, not wanting to make any sudden moves. "We both wanted one."

"But, I thought after the war was over…"

"We don't always get to choose these things."

"It messes up my plan."

"He has a plan?" Shacklebolt asked, brow quirked.