Chapter 90: Seventh Year Thirteen ☾

Heyy everyone hope you all are doing great!! thank you for 500K I'm soo happy :)))
But now I can't belive there is only 3 chapters left to publish :(

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

"Hi!" Siria said, giggling.

Everyone moaned. Severus rubbed his eyes, trying not to snap at the toddler.

"Black, is she going to do this through our entire wedding?"

"Hi!" Siria continued.

Sirius glared. "Why is it only Black when you're upset with me?"

"It's usually Black." Severus glared. "When do I call you anything else?"

"You call him Sirius every once in a full moon," Regulus said, straightening his tie while looking in the mirror. "I even think I heard you call him Padfoot a few times."

"That reminds me, Reg. We never came up with a good Marauder's name for you," Sirius said, picking up his daughter.

"Thank Merlin."

"No, everyone needs a name."

Severus sighed. "Sirius Black, can we get back to finalizing tomorrow's schedule, please?"

"Right, well, Father Tonks will arrive at quarter past eight in the morning. Ted will walk Dora down the aisle at nine, following the lovely little Siria and Teddy show…"

"Why aren't Remus and Sirius groomsmen?" Harry asked, staring at Remus's map of the wedding.

"Do you truly believe Teddy or Siria can go down the aisle by themselves?" Remus asked, brow quirked.

"So, Sirius is the flower girl and you're the ring bearer?" Draco asked, smirking.

"Shut up, Malfoy."

"I still don't understand how Regulus ended up as the best man," Harry said, scowling. "He's been here for maybe a year."

"You do tend to forget, but he was the only one of you I was friends with before this time travel switch happened," Severus said, checking his cufflinks.

"You still didn't attend my funeral," Regulus said, pouting.

"There wasn't a funeral."

"Which I am very upset about."

Remus shook his head. "Fine! We will have a funeral and then a wake to announce your awakeness."

"Back to the wedding," Sirius said, rolling his eyes. "Drama king Regulus will be here, followed by Harry and then Draco…"

"Hermione-the beautiful maid-of-honor-Luna, and the third bridesmaid will be over here," Draco said, pointing to the bride's side. "Oh, who did Dora say she got on such short notice to stand in for her auror friend?"

Sirius smirked. "I am so happy that you asked, Draconus." He waved his wand, revealing the name on the map. "Seeing as she only had family available and it would not be appropriate to have her mother stand in…"

Draco groaned. "I'm stuck with my mother?"

"Be happy you weren't switched out with Shacklebolt," Remus said, rearranging a few of the corsages. "There was a petition."

"What does everyone see in those two?"

Severus quirked a brow. "Other than the fact that they spend every minute, 24/7 together?"

"They have to," Draco said, gritting his teeth. "It's part of the spell."

"That is neither here nor there," Sirius said, waving him off. "Father Tonks speaks, you give your vows, kiss, and then we leave. All-in-all, it should be about twenty minutes."