Hurt and Love

Suplize update??😬😬
Cuz I got 300 reads༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
But I'm still on a break 🚶🏻‍♀️
Enjoyyy 💕
_______________________________

When they reach others, Taehyung sees his Jin hyung is also with them.Taehyung sits beside him. He, Jin and Namjoon sat together while Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook sat on the other side.

"You checked this place before coming? Is it safe?", Jungkook whispers to Jimin.

"Yeah. Our men are all around this cafe. Don't worry", Jimin answers in the same way. Jungkook nods.

"Hyung, I didn't know you'd come too", Taehyung asks Jin.

"Yeah Jimin called me that you went out with them and asked me to meet here", he answers.

"Jimin? How did you get hyung's number?"

"Oh, Namjoon hyung gave me."

"So you and Namjoon hyung know each other right?", Taehyung asks again.

"We actually met-", before Namjoon could answer fully, Jin cuts him mid sentence. Again.

"Namjoon-ssi, please come here for a second." Jin grabs Namjoon's hand and drags him outside.

"There definitely something is going on between them", Taehyung says looking at the direction they went.

"I know right?", The other three answer him at the same time.

"So Taehyung are you okay?", Yoongi asks him.

"Yeah I'm totally fine."

"No because you got kidnapped and actually we're m-", Jimin points out but-

"Yeah yeah Jimin he knows we work in the police", Jungkook cuts Jimin midway.

"We wha-", Now Yoongi is shocked too.

"Yes Yoongi hyung, that's why I saved him. Because I'm a police officer", Jungkook gives a squeeze on Yoongi's shoulder like he's trying to tell him something. Yoongi gets the clue and says, "Yeah yeah that's why. Jungkook said Yugyeom took you. Don't mind him Taehyung, that guy has a few screws loose in his brain. But he's harmless."

"What are you guys talking about? Yoongi hyung you know we despise po-"

"Pollen. We despise pollen because we have pollen allergy", Jungkook quickly responds.

"All of you?"

Yoongi and Jungkook nods while Jimin is busy judging their strange behaviour.

"You guys are strange", Taehyung says while laughing at them.

-

(Meanwhile)

"Didn't I tell you not to tell them about us?", Jin says locking the door. They are now in the cafe's washroom.

"Tell them what? That we have been fucking for months?", Namjoon replies, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Joon you know I can't tell Taehyung about us. He's my brother and we're- we're nothing."

"Don't you dare to call us nothing Seokjin", Namjoon says, his voice low and deep. "I'm not entertaining you for 4 months just to hear you think our relationship as nothing. You see me as nothing but just a casual fuck."

"Joon you know that's not true", Jin puts his hand on Namjoon's cheek, caressing a little. "I-I'm just afraid."

"Afraid of what Jin? Me? Because I'm a part of mafia? I can never hurt you..you know this too", he says placing his hands on Jin's waist.