Inside The Beast

You could do nothing as the creature swiftly took more and more of your body into its mouth. You wanted to squirm. You wanted to scream, not just in fear, but in disgust. Sticky saliva covered your body, as teeth poked into you from all sides. Your body only flopped around like a ragdoll, as you could do nothing but plead to God, anyone that was listening that you would be saved. Or that none of this was real.

This isn't real... It can't be real! You thought, desperately and defiantly, not wanting to become nothing but a snack to this creature. It seemed to be tasting you. It hadn't said anything throughout the entire ordeal of it, well, eating you, but you could tell it was enjoying itself. Its slimy huge tongue rubbed itself around the top half of your body, as it took in more of your taste. 

Finally, it moved its great head up, so that your bottom half was dangling in the air, before you realized that you were staring to slide down. Towards the back of the monster's throat. You tried one last attempt to resist your fate, but even if you could move, it was too late by this point. You were too far gone, and with one swallow, the creature maneuvered the rest of your body into its mouth, as it let out one audible, gulp, sending you sliding down its tight fleshy throat into its stomach. 

The creature growled satisfied, before it climbed onto your bed, rubbing its distended belly with one claw. Its belly groaned and gurgled, as it massaged its contents, while you were still trying to process what was going on. The outside of the creature's belly had the visible outlines of an entire person curled up inside, while it smirked to itself, before letting out a muffled burp. 

"~Ahhhhhh... Delicious. Comfy in there, Human? Thanks for warming up the bed for me. I greatly appreciate it!" It said, as it rested its full weight on your bed, which creaked under the hustress. 

Meanwhile, you were cramped in the warm, wet, very squishy place that was the monster's stomach. You lay there, curled up as the walls moved and churned around you. Several times a strange liquid lapped at your face. You couldn't tell if it was simply saliva, or deadly stomach acid. Not that either were favorable. 

Don't panic. Don't panic. It's just a dream. It's. Just. A. Dream. You thought desperately. Begging that it wasn't real. That none of it was happening. 

It all feels so real though... 

So... uh, when exactly are you supposed to wake up from this dream?

*Gurgle*

(Author's Note)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Halloween! 

This is a short story I put together just for the occasion! Sleep paralysis actually is really scary though. At least from what I've heard. 

If the reader gets digested, or let out safely, and wakes up back in bed... That's up to you! At least the monster got a full belly out of the whole experience. 

I hope everyone's having a good evening... Or day...