𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 , 𝗃𝖺𝗒𝗄𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗇

you took a shower getting ready for your sneaky link tonight with dd

you took a shower getting ready for your sneaky link tonight with dd. you had been linking up with him for about 2 months. you barely got to see him as much though because his schedule was rarely not busy.

y'all were on the low low too, due to the fact that he was a famous rapper now . and opps  where he had to creep around, with little privacy whatsoever. which is why every single one of your links took place leading into night time .

getting ready took about an hour and a half because he had randomly texted you letting you know he was free for the night. you spent about 30 minutes washing up and listening to music, getting yourself in the mood under the hot water.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 : 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍 ??

𝐣𝐚𝐲 :   𝗂𝗆𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗍  𝟤𝟧 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌

" shit lemme hurry up, " you muttered to yourself, knowing that the next 25 minutes would fly by. sitting on the bed you made before getting in the shower, moisturizing your skin with a cocoa butter-scented body cream, and a few spritzes of some soft vanilla-scented perfume.

flying by is what the time did, it felt like a breeze. you were kind of nervous after not seeing him for a few weeks. you looked and smelled good so that was two less things to worry about. but you couldn't help the anxiety that bubbled inside of you

finally, putting on your white satin robe and a thin layer of lipgloss before you heard a ' ding ' coming from your phone. while texting back, your white acrylic nails made tapping sounds at the screen.

𝐣𝐚𝐲: 𝗂𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝖽𝖺 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋

𝐲𝐨𝐮 : 𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 !!

you unlocked the door and stood to the side, allowing him to walk in before closing the door and locking it. the smell of cocoa butter and vanilla hit his senses as soon as he walked through the door. but the scent wasn't strong at all, it was relaxing, and mellow.

" missed you, " you kissed him slowly in hopes of kissing the anxiety away in the process. the kiss was brief but delicious, the lipgloss from your lips rubbed off onto his but not as much though since you had on a little to begin with.

jay smelled like cologne and weed the scent was very soft and not overwhelming, which made everything about him more attractive that the weed wasn't that strong and he knows how to control himself

" missed you too, " he mumbled as he went back in to return the kiss. smiling against his lips before you pulled away. you grabbed his hand leading him upstairs to your room. he followed behind you, giving your ass a grip with a smile.