Sciens Veritatem

Severus squirmed in pleasure, the ribbon that bound him was just right and he couldn't think any more. He closed his eyes trying hard not to sink into the coiling heat while desperately on edge. He didn't want to come too early. As the hardened fingers trailed across his abdomen, his breath stuttered in his chest as his softened pucker quivered. Somehow, his memories began flooding in and he could remember sneaking into Reggie's older brother's room to mess around with. Itching powder, fake spiders and enchanted combs.

He could remember, faintly, the first time he'd ever seen the other close up. Tall and broad shouldered, lovely curly hair and marvellous silver eyes that gleamed with anger as he glared at Regulus. It wasn't all Regulus' fault that it had happened, but Severus hadn't planned for the other to be standing beneath the stairwell where he was. Wrong place at the right time was all. Much like Severus had been.

His bed was fluffy and comfy, much like the one he'd slept in at home, and then there was Sirius Black, who'd smelt nice like leather and cigars. Not cheap cigars, the kind one would buy out across the seas when visiting a nice little island. Sirius was atop him, wild curly hair falling down the side of his neck, his silver eyes caressing Severus as he licked his lips. Severus could feel those powerful thighs holding him down and his desire curdled like hell fire washing through him. Sirius watched, a most deceitful smile curled out on his mouth.

"Do you want me? Beg for me?" Severus felt the breath in his lungs hitch. Has he ever seen a man more beautiful than this? Maybe, long ago in his memory, one with eyes as wild as the man above him, one with a voice like butter. At this moment, that man didn't matter. The only person worthy of his desire now had bent to suckle at his hardened nipples, bite and gnaw as Severus writhed desperately beneath him. As sharp teeth gathered around the bud of his pert nipple, he arched upwards, a light moan eliciting from his mouth. Ignoring the other man's chuckle, Severus rolls his hips forward looking for friction of any kind.

Sirius reaches down to undo the button in his pants and as the pants come off, Sirius quickly sucks his own fingers before reaching down once again. The lust in his lover's eye edges him closer and Sirius reaches out his trembling hands and begins to thrust a single finger in Severus' waiting hole. Slowly opening him, but the waiting bottom shoved his arse down hard as he couldn't take it anymore. He's rolling and squirming trying to get more, the breath in his throat is stuck and he can feel himself coming close.

The passionate top composed himself with a steadying breath as he slowly added a second and third finger. The man beneath him bucked impatiently and Sirius stroked his fingers over the other man's prostate gland as he felt his arsehole tense. Sirius withdrew his fingers with a mischievous grin.

Severus awoke to a tiny foot pressed against his ribcage, the once trembling heat in his abdomen dying abruptly. He couldn't believe he'd had such a filthy dream with his two little girls in bed with him. Disgust and embarrassment colour his face with shame as he slowly disentangles from them.

Today would be the day his girls finally met their paternal family and he was terrified. What if they thought him an incompetent father? He couldn't bear to be seperated from them even for their fathers sake; Severus wasn't the only one to blame for the distance between them. Walburga had always hated him and his "nasty" blood; he assumed she even ignored the twins' existence. But she was a fool who'd missed out on the most precious of gems. Not only were they stunning children, they resembled each of their fathers best qualities.

Lucille and Maurina were two of the cutest children the world would ever know. Despite being twins, they could not be more different. Lucille had sleek black hair and frosty grey eyes to match her father. While Maurina differed with her proportionate aquiline nose and dark eyes. Though both girls were white as porcelain, similar to their mother. At only three years old, they ruled their bearers world.