1

✨Ariana's Pov✨

"Mm Cam yes right there" was the first thing I heard when I walked through the door. "Eww get a room" I said in a disgusted tone. I heard Cam huff and heels clicking on the mahogany floor.

Cam and Rachel came into view. Cam had his arm wrapped around her waist. She grabbed the purse that was on the counter while Cam whispered dirty little sweet secrets in her ear. His words made her giggle and blush. He walked her out to her car. I quickly rushed to the window by the door and peaked at what they were doing.

He had her pinned against her car. His plump pink lips were on hers. She pulled away and looked at him saying a few words. Maybe an 'I love you' or an 'I'll see you later'

He opened the door to her car and then he closed it. they were honestly the cutest couple ever and it hurt me seeing him with her. Dont get me wrong she's a sweet and caring girl. She was nice to everyone and anything. That's probably why he loved her so much.

All of a sudden I saw Cameron jogging towards the house. I sprinted towards the living room but on the way over there I tripped over Gina's boxes knocking not only myself but everything inside the box.

My face was on the floor and to make everything worse I think my nose was bleeding. "oh my god are you okay" I heard Cameron say. He helped me up and carried me bridal style to the couch. "Your nose is bleeding" he got up and walked into the kitchen. When he came back he had some paper towels.

He put the paper towels on my nose. Our hands slightly brushing. "what happened?" He asked with concern. "Oh um I was running and I feel over your moms boxes" A small giggle left his mouth and soon that little giggle turned into fits of laughter. "It's not funny" I said while laughing along. He carefully grabbed the sides of my face "no your totally right it's not funny-" he removed his hands "you could've been hurt. Well other than just your nose"