18yo!Five x you x 30yo!Five

What if....you met the second version of Five and his older version is seems to be interested in you? (゜o゜;18yo!Five x you x 30yo!Five [not grandpa Five, just adult Five]

Five was paranoid, he couldn't stand the thought of sharing you with someone, even if it was his family members. Of course he saved them more than once and he really loves them-

But they all seemed to have people close to them, Diego had Lila, even Luther, damn it, got married! Everyone seemed preoccupied with their own lives, so Five decided he had to find someone too.

You.

And when Five finally has you, he will hold on to you and never let you go. That's why he had strange ideas that someone from his family could steal your attention from him. Why do they need you? Can't they see that Five is unhappy and needs his lover?

"I don't trust him."

"But he is you."

"Exactly."

Five was TERRIBLY paranoid. People always thought that their second version understands them exactly, they could become great friends, hell, who wouldn't? Definitely not Five.

That's why when Five meets an older version of himself, he tenses up on the spot. He clenches his hands into fists and his nails have almost cut the skin of his palm, which makes him bleed slightly. He stares at his doppelgänger while his older version is also frozen in place.

You haven't met one and you take the idea of doppelgangers as something funny and interesting. But not for Five. For him, he's other versions is the worst enemy and threat. Not for him, no, he's strong enough (he thought) get rid of them. But his other versions can be dangerous for you.

Older Five leans in slightly towards you and takes a strand of your hair, winding it around his finger lightly while there is a slight smile on his face.

"Hey there, little ladie."

"Oh, hey- uh, other Five?"

Five abruptly grabs his doppelgänger by the hand that touched you. He squeezes hard, almost threatening to break his arm.

"What the hell are you touching her for?"

"Calm down, Five, it's just-"

He interrupts you and pushes his doppelgänger away from you, forcing you to stand behind him. His face is serious, just like the face of his other version. How could his doppelgänger resist a thought of pinching the cheek of a younger version of his beloved? Of course, he knew that any version of the Five Hargreaves to each other was more of a rivalry than a partnership in something like sharing their darling. You're lucky they didn't kill each other in front of you, so your Five do the one thing that he always do when it comes to show his seriousness.

"If you fucking touch her again, I swear I'll kill you. It's not my first time seeing myself dead."