Halloween special

I guess you can say this is a oneshot.
You'll be around Ben's age for this-
This could be before or after the cartridge idc-
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

"Alright let's take count!" Sarah looked at a clip board she made and started calling names. "Alex L, Alex H, Kevin, Matt, Rosa, Y/n, Ben, and Chris. Do we have everyone?"

You stopped. "Where's Spencer?"

Everyone then looked at Sarah, and she looked at each and everyone of you, "did we leave him at the fucking school?"

"No, I'm right here." Spencer stood at the door with his mask in hand. "Also is this oldest to youngest?"

"Yes." Sarah said watching him walk between Matt and Rosa. "Ok now that everyone's here, are we ready for trick or treating?"

"Yeah!" Everyone half yelled and said.

"Ok, perfect!" Sarah put on her moon clip, grabbed her car keys, and headed out.

The first to be out was Chris, or Chris and Ben. They fought to be out the door.
Then came you and Rosa, though Rosa smiled and allowed you to go.

Then everyone else came one after the other.

"Ok everyone in?" Sarah said checking behind her with Alex/jadusable in the second seat.

"Yeah." Matt said looking behind him making sure.

"Okay this will be the best Halloween!"

<20 minutes later>

"WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?!" Sarah said rubbing her head.

"My hands slipped!" Matt said hiding the gasoline behind his back.

"RODNEY FUCKING R YOU'RE GROUNDED." Kel came out.

"You're not my fat-!" Matt stopped at his real name was used.

Everyone else stopped in shock too.

"Rodney? Pfft-." You slapped your mouth, to try and stop your laughing.

"I know right?" Ben whispered.

You tried to stop your fits, but someone else was laughing their ass off.

"RODNEY?!HAHAHA-" Spencer started apologizing (through laughter). Though Chris was laughing too.

Ben started snickering, trying not to hurt Matt's feelings. The only person not laughing was Rosa, though she probably already knew his name due to being siblings.

"Fake ass bitches! How could my second family do this?!" Matt said slapping his chest acting as if he was hurt.

Suddenly red and blue lights came from not to far.

"SHI- SCRAM!" Alex/TheLinkmissing screamed.

Everyone started running, you went with Ben and Rosa, while everyone else went in their groups.

Though Sarah stood still not moving an inch. She walked up to the police muttering, "Moon children...they give me headaches."

[SHORT LITTLE ONESHOT FOR YALL! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!"

?Cupid¿ Ben drowned characters x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें