3

(wrong grammars and mistakes SHORT CHAPTER ahead!)

just a reminder that your voice is like yushiro from kimetsu no yaiba(voice actor: Daiki Yamashita)

TIME HAS PASSED
and since you met your childhood friends, nahoya and souya. you guys keep meeting up whenever you feel like going out with those two idiots. but recently they stop hanging out with you for some reason, ignoring your calls and messages. and when you tired to call them again they answered. you were so happy. God was on your side that day..but not for too long.

when you asked them if you three could hang out they immediately decline, they say that both of them aren't available or you may say that they are busy and you should stop calling them because them and the tokyo manji gang are dealing with something important. how troublesome it is.

"I'm going out." you said by the door while putting your boots and coat on and and put some of your hair up into a half pony tail, grabbing the doorknob to open it-

"to where? and why are you dressed like that? it's so...simple-" ran peaked his head out the corner of the hallway of your house and dragged the word simple out like it's some sort of disgusting thing.

"i like it. keep your taste of fashion to yourself. don't want others to know I'm a haitani." you glared at him and sticking out your tongue at ran.

"your tattoo is showing

"your tattoo is showing. they'll eventually know." he came out of the corner, walking towards you while crossing his arms. his hair is down by the why. you just looked at him. bored.

" I'll just cover it with my hair."

" you haven't answer my question. where are you going and why are you bringing that?" he continue.

"...somewhere near the ocean where I could be at peace-" you got cut off by a hug- a suffocating one to be exact-

"ran I can't- BREATH-!!" you managed to get your head out of the hug but your body..not so much.

"N/N! YOU'RE STILL YOUNG! DON'T DO THIS!" he cried and that made rindou come to see what is happening.

(what the fuck-) Rin thought and just walked away pretending that he didn't see anything.

"the hell you talking about-"

"i won't let you kill yourself! don't drowned yourself please!"

"THE HELL!? let go of me!" you broke free and run out of there, not forgetting to close the door

"N/NNNNNNNN!" ran dropped down to his knees and reached out his hand to the now closed door, crying waterfalls while screaming your name-

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃|| HARUCHIYO.S x M.READER 🎉