Chapter 13

"Hyungie.."

"Hmm.."

"Hyunie-hyung!"

"Yes?"

"Oh my god, this handsome man!"Jisung reached for Hyunjin's phone before he threw it on another couch. Jisung came in the office for about half an hour, but the elder didn't pay attention to him at all.

Hyunjin's eyes widened at the behavior of his almost two weeks fiancé.

"I need to reply to some emails."

"Important or not?"

"Not really,"Hyunjin answered, while looking away from the younger. He was actually struggling to distract himself so as not to be tempted by his fiance's outfit.

Want to see?

This.

When Jisung stepped in, Hyunjin was checking email

When Jisung stepped in, Hyunjin was checking email. His fiancé complained because his iced americano spilled on his white pants. With a joking tone, Hyunjin advised him to take off his pants and the latter did it.

Fortunately, this morning, Jisung was wearing Hyunjin's rather large hoodie. So, he can still cover his fiancé thigh. Not fully covered but still..

"So pay attention to me.."Jisung straddled on his fiancé's lap.

Hyunjin's eyes automatically glanced towards his fiancé's beautiful and smooth thigh, which was becoming more prominent.

"Hyungie, my body is under recovery after your kink behavior last night, so don't think to do something like that in this office,"Jisung ordered before pecking his fiancé lips.

“But we never do that thing in this office though,"Hyunjin whispered as his hand caressed Jisung's thigh.

"Still no."

Hyunjin smirks. This is because Jisung's body responds differently. The younger clearly melted in his touch. He started kissing his fiancé jawline until,

"HWANG HYUNJIN!"

Hyunjin mentally cursed at Chan and Minho barged into his office without his permission.

"Sorry, boss! I already informed them about you with Jisung but.."his PA apologized.

"It's okay. You can go,"answered Hyunjin and reached his blazer and covered his fiancé's legs.

"Fire them, hyungie.."said Jisung and sat next to Hyunjin.

"What? No!"protested Minho.

"Whatever, but Minho and I have something to show you. I don't know whether your fiancé has shown you their teaser images.."Chan stated then passed his phone to his boss.