Preface Part 2

I ran out of room in Part 1. That's how much energy I put into this book. It was too big for one part. I have once again girlbossed too close to the sun.

Blu

Blu is another one of the queens I just vibed with as soon as I saw her season. What can I say? I have a soft spot for the look queens. But Blu is much more than a look queen; she's a queen who makes you look. Not in a car-crash, can't-look-away, kind of way, but in a "this is very satisfying to my ADHD" way. She just does things that completely fascinate me, and that's a big determining factor for whether or not I choose someone to be a preference queen. So, here's the research I did after deciding she'd be one!

Blu,  Your season was the start of something new, or at least the restart of something I'd been hiding for years, for me and I don't know if words exist that describe how thankful I am to you and your castmates for setting that part of me loose on...

Blu,
Your season was the start of something new, or at least the restart of something I'd been hiding for years, for me and I don't know if words exist that describe how thankful I am to you and your castmates for setting that part of me loose onto the world. Also, when you said that your name was Blu Hydrangea, I had a flashback to my house in Milland, which had hydrangea bushes in the back garden, and I cried for 10 minutes. I was a bit all over the shop. Well, am. I am completely unhinged, and you only accelerated that. As such, Club 27 may have a few choice words for you, being, "why did you do this to us". That being said, as an individual, I connected to you because not only am I drawn to your aesthetic of drag, but also your general vibe. Watching you ranged from disturbing to very entertaining and when I found out via Twitter (because I didn't have a WOW+) that you won UK vs. The World, I thought, "that's my fuckin girl!". And now, you are one of my fuckin girls! Your position of 8th in the lineup has been home to Aquaria, Tatianna, Naomi and Gottmik. I think it appropriate that you're with them- I mean, the five of you are absolute legends in the Drag Race world and I'd say you've earned your place in the Drag Race fanfiction dumpster fire, too. Speaking of, I honestly think that this cast, including and especially you, are going to be the most fun since the first ones.
I'm ready if you are.
Love,
Rose

Vinegar

As I said in part 1 (my god, I can't believe I needed 2 parts), Vinegar means a lot to me. Not just the condiment, though that's pretty great. Vinegar's general vibe was one that reminded me of why I celebrated the favored half of my heritage when I felt it was safe to. I'd say that's a damn good reason to bring her along for the ride. Not to mention, again, she was lovely when I met her and had I ever been alone with her, I would've told her the same things I've told any other trusted person about the adult I was there with. Point being, she's one of many preference queens I'd pour my heart out to if she were interested, one I feel safe with. Anyway, before I cry even harder, here's the research.

 Anyway, before I cry even harder, here's the research