𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵

Through out this book ypu will follow through the events of the famous Harry Potter books by JK Rowling. All characters belonging to her, other than my own character (OC).

Diana Malfoy, a head strong Slytherin and also the younger sister of the all-famous Lucius Malfoy- yet, she doesn't go around telling people that as she just thinks he's a stupid dunderhead that just decided he gets every single girl in Hogwarts and probably the world. They weren't too alike in personality, but if someone was the anger Diana there would definitely be some resemblance between them. Like most siblings, they looked very alike; they both had the same grey tinted blue eyes and icy blonde hair of course . Through out Lucius' last years of Hogwarts, he would protect sweet Diana and be the big brother- him only being the one person to tease her. When Lucius finally graduated, boys started to flirtingly talk to dearest Diana but then got rejected as she didn't really see the need for stupid boys at her age.

Severus Snape, also a Slytherin, attending Hogwarts along with the Malfoy girl but never really speaking to her and yet he was in all her classes. He would see her talking with her two friends Violet GreenGrass (Lavender Browns mum) Narcissa Black (Draco Malfoys mum) they were both in the same year and now in their last year, Diana would soon make friends with other Slytherins unlike Severus...

Severus never dared to say a word to
Diana, until she started to work as the Defence against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

Diana Malfoy was born November 30th 1959 and Severus Snape was born January 9th 1960. Making them the same age, so no underage-illegal shit here my friends.

Enjoy!!