The Remorse

Dear betrothed to Christ,

In life there are things that you regret but if you look back for a second you will realize that at the point when you are about to make that stupid decision that will lead to regret, a voice tells you don't but you forge ahead simply because you want to please your self or please the person that called you up . Now that voice that tells you "don't" and you ignore is the Holyspirit, he dwells in you but you call him a "gut" or a "feeling" simply because you don't want to hear anything that is attached to Christ , whether you are Christian or a non believer, you don't want to admit that you have heard him so you ignore him making his voice faint in our ears and making the pleasures of your flesh louder, you just feel like he just wants to take away your happiness. In some cases, in other for you not to make those regretful mistakes he makes everything around us not to work , example your battery runs down suddenly before the event happens but in other for you to feel that small ounce of ''happiness'' you do anything in your power to make that event happen. Then when you later regret it will hurt you so bad that you feel like committing suicide , you want to change the past but you can't , you fall into depression or any manner of bad things starts happening to you that causes you emotional breakdown, you feel a weight of misery and most of the time you just want the mistake / incident to disappear from your memory as if it never happened and funny enough the first thing that will come out if your mouth when your in the period of agony is ''God I really need your help , forgive me and help me and I promise I won't do it again'' . The forgiveness you ask from God is only momentary because you will still go back and do a worse crime than that which you previously committed and you roll into regret again and ask for forgiveness and help again and you continue this circle , the Holyspirit draws away from you because you only need him when your ass is in trouble. Now bookworm of Christ , I ask you IF YOU ARE GOD WOULD YOU WANT TO HELP YOURSELF AGAIN ? you get pissed off when someone you know or don't know very well only comes to you for help when he/she is in trouble and besides that he/she never calls or even thinks of you or says how are you?, natural instincts of a man most certainly is that you wouldn't ever want to be associated with that person or even want to speak with that person , gracious goodness you might even block the person on all socials . Then imagine what the maker (God) must be feeling when you constantly shut him out and only need him for help.

With this parting words, is God still shut in your life as a "gut" or are you ready to let him in to get rid of guilt , where do you stand? . Gods decision may not be pleasing to you but they are most certainly marvelous take it from this humble writer.

adieu betrothed to Christ, till next time.

Yours truly,

ella edward